Sau Mega Cruise (meet & Greet) All Welcome

grandmasterb

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh so i just realised :domokun:

ahh my bad, soz fellas...good thing meh peice of shit didn't start then :blush:

ahh i feel like a complete dick now :wacko: i'll leave it at that b4 i make myself look like an even bigger nut

Well as the cruise draws nearer it seems my car gets further and further away...

The way its looking i will not be on the cruise without some sort of miracle :)

pull your finger out Ben :) you can't Organise this and not come. :O

why's that GMB, what is there you need to do?

This weather is the main killer at the moment as i dont have a shed/garage the car is just in the drive which means on days like today i cant get anything done :)

Basically to get the car running:

starter motor bolted back on

couple of heater hoses attatched

FMIC piping bolted up with a few adjustments

run all new vacuum lines (and figure out the mess from the old EBC) along with the electrics for the EBC

redo fuel lines (have to disconnect the additional 2 lines) and also the 2 extra injectors.

put ignition barrel back in and fix wiring where it was damaged

have new 1/4 glass put in

put rotors back on (getting machined today) along with freshly painted calipers and bleed brakes

sort out rest of the engine bay wiring which looks like a scattered birds nest...

and then there are a few other little things that needs to be done before i can pit pass it :)

pull your finger out Ben :) you can't Organise this and not come. :)

Its not a matter of not wanting to do it, its more that i cant work on the car when its raining which has been 95% of the time i've had free :O

it's a bugga, you could use my garage if it wasn't full of shit for the new house.

Well i hope that most of the moving is done by then and nick has made my car runn better so i can come too.

it's a bugga, you could use my garage if it wasn't full of shit for the new house.

Well i hope that most of the moving is done by then and nick has made my car runn better so i can come too.

The car is pretty much immobile anyway so would be a right pain in the arse to store it somewhere else :D

I will just have to grab a lift with someone if my car isn't ready, which is a pity as i was looking forward to a drive :)

• 2 weeks later...