SAU Community

Fs: 1998 R34 Gt-t Manual White Coupe

choyda

Hi,

I'm finally selling my car because I'm upgrading.

1998 R34 Skyline GT-T Coupe

5sp. Manual

RB25DET Neo

105,000kms

Mods Include:

Custom Aluminium Airbox

BMC Pod Filter

High-Flowed R34 Turbo with larger steel wheels

ARC Front Mount Intercooler

Power FC and Hand Controller

Sard Adjustable Fuel Regulator

R34 GTR Fuel Pump

Turbotech Manual Boost Controller

3" Split Dump Pipe to Hi-flow Cat.

3" Stainless Steel Apexi Super Megaphone Exhaust (ironically its a really quiet exhaust)

Tein Superstreet Suspension

Nismo Short Shifter with Nismo Aluminium Knob

Endless Slotted Discs (fronts only)

Endless Street Brake Pads

Work 18"x8.5 XT7 Wheels Front

Work 18"x9.5 XT7 Wheels Rear

Nankang NS2 235/40/18 Front Tyres

Nankang NS2 265/35/18 Rear Tyres

666DAN's Traction Control System reverse circuit

Alpine MP3 Head Unit with Remote

Alpine Type-S Splits

Sony Xplod Amp

Pioneer 10" Subwoofer

The car is fitted with factory Xenon headlights, LED parkers, White LED interior Bulbs and Blue LEDS for the Instrument cluster. It has the factory Privacy Glass option (dark rear glass). The car is fitted with an Australian Standards Immobiliser with central locking.

The car was very well looked after and is in immaculate condition. I am the third owner of the car (second in Australia). All modifications were completed in Brisbane. The closest the car has been to the track was it being parked there for a track day.

All servicing was completed by Centrax Auto - Endless Distributor for Australia. All servicing was done using Genuine Nissan parts (filters, timing belt and pulley at 100,000kms), Motul Oil (300V), Motul Inugel Coolant, Motul Brake Fluid and Motul Gearbox Oil.

Brakes were fitted by Centrax Auto.

Car was tuned to 200rwkw at 14psi by Matt Spry at PITS Performance (Gold Coast).

Suspension was fitted by Accurate Suspension.

Fuel Regulator, Fuel Pump and Turbo High-flow was completed by Elite Racing Developments. The turbo was in immaculate condition before the hi-flow.

Car Audio was fitted by Northfield Car Sound.

Exhaust was made and fitted by Exotic Exhausts.

The car has never missed a beat and runs very smoothly. The interior is immaculate and has factory carpets. The car was at Autosalon 2006.

I will provide:

A separate 3" Cat back exhaust (very loud but not restrictive)

Stock ECU

Receipts for servicing

Stock Front Brake Discs

Stock Gear Shifter and Knob

Pics are below.

gallery_10960_2022_5129.jpg

gallery_10960_2022_53989.jpg

gallery_10960_2022_29849.jpg

gallery_10960_2022_25416.jpg

gallery_10960_2022_64459.jpg

Please call me on 0402945381, PM me or email me at [email protected] if you want more information or would like to see the car. Please no joy riders. Serious Buyers only.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...