SAU Community

Wangan Midnight 湾岸ミッドナイト

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do people really think this is good entertainment? I've watched a number of episodes now and they don't seem to be getting any better. I mean the show is just based on cars speeding on straight road, reach the slightest corner and some one crashes. The lengthy dialog and repetitive thought process of the drivers really makes the show a drag. The only appeal it has going for it are the cars. To me it just seems like a lame rip off of Initial D except without any form of storyline.

/Late night rant over.

Edited by BAMR33

didnt notice this on the skyline page,

here's where i been getting my subtitled ep's they only up to the same as you guys though but they crazy obsessed with it so they might get the new 1s before someone on here spots it

http://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=28289

i wanted a z before this come out, even went out n test drove a midnight blue 240z (2 seater edition) had a smile on my face the rest of the day :whistling: even though when looking at it close it was a piece of sh*t and i wasnt prepared to pay so much for a car that was obviously held together by rust and half ass paint job to try n hide it. possibly it was the devil z ready to kill someone

most notable thing bout driving 1 it feels like your sitting in the back seat, as with the long bonnet and short ass you pretty much are.

didnt notice this on the skyline page,

here's where i been getting my subtitled ep's they only up to the same as you guys though but they crazy obsessed with it so they might get the new 1s before someone on here spots it

http://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=28289

i wanted a z before this come out, even went out n test drove a midnight blue 240z (2 seater edition) had a smile on my face the rest of the day :) even though when looking at it close it was a piece of sh*t and i wasnt prepared to pay so much for a car that was obviously held together by rust and half ass paint job to try n hide it. possibly it was the devil z ready to kill someone

most notable thing bout driving 1 it feels like your sitting in the back seat, as with the long bonnet and short ass you pretty much are.

Definately, you have to change your thought process to turn at the right time or you end up turning late etc.

The prices went up hardcore for a few months this year and you will pay about 15k for a decent condition one that would have been about 8k 6 months ago. It seems to happen every year, but they dont tend to go down cos no one really wants to get rid of them, so they wait till someone offers the right money. Its usually the missus making them sell :( As far as im concerned, if you hook up with me, you hook up with my zed too :) (not litterally, though maybe on the bonnet would be ok, as long as theres no scratches, dents, stains etc) and i make it very clear when starting out. So far only one chick hasnt liked it calling it a "penis extension" damn straight and what an extension!!! Needless to say I kicked her to the curb.

End 3.30am rant

• 1 month later...

Ep 13 & 14 finally here, been a long wait!!

Raws, of course.. translations will be a while away. And if anyone was wondering, yes the story does get much, much better.. I started off comparing to Initial D (Which I still love) and was disappointed, questioning whether this would be any good, but it's worth the wait. Stick with it - I am so addicted to Wangan now.

Torrent Link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Up load 7-12 to youtube for me LOL

Better yet upload ep7-14 on veoh.com - Vids tend to last longer on that site, and the quality is far better. I must be way behind now. I've still only seen up to the end of ep6 subbed version.