SAU Community

Fs: '90 Skyline R32 Gtr - $19,000 - Sold!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok after receiving the lowest blow of an offer this calls for a bump lol

some guy on carsales emailed me wanting to swap his $13k Soarer SC300 (NON TURBO/V8) + $2k cash his way...

how does that even work? wtf has this world come too? or are people just dumb?

ahh well bumpin it up

Aarlan People are very dumb they will try anything these days... u want my car + 5k my way??

ha ha just kiddin..

Free Bump :P

burnsie, thanks for the offer but id have to decline, im really trying hard to get myself out of the performance scene so i can not be poor all the time haha, but yeah thanks anyways!.

although ive got large plans for this car should it not sell! as i said im quite happy to keep this car, but for my future financial benefit id hope it does haha

so someone help me out here!

Mate let me know if ur interested in a swap plus cash ur way...

I have a 96 R33 S2 with mods listed in signature....same with mods....vary responsive car and is still good on fuel condsidering....get 400kms of the 42L.

has cd, pioneer 6" front and rears, 12" kenwood sub. car only has 62,000kms on the clock and has been serviced every 4000kms religiously.

Im looking to hit up a godzilla and dont want the hassle of selling my car or organising a loan...

let me know if your interested....

FBOOST - pm sent

I CANT BELIEVE ITS COME TO THIS - LAST EXCLUSIVE PRICE DROP FOR SAU ONLY - $19,000 FIRM!!!!!!!

I'll keep all the prices the same for other forums + carsales!! I've calculated the mods included and its about ~$15,000+ worth including workshop labour!!

this is the time to buy a bargain GTR with the right mods! why buy one of those cheapo stock gtr's when they have no history and you have to start from scratch??? modding a GTR for reliability and performance isnt cheap as all of us 'R' owners know!!

save yourself the time and money and get one that has all the necessary bits - its ready to go in any motorsport direction you desire