SAU Community

Rb25det Neo (boost Controller Question)

arhamz

hello mates... :D

i have a rb25det neo swapped in my r32 gtst... it has duel stage boost right now ... i m planning to increase the boost however i m not sure how to disconnect the factory boost controller and rb25det neo is quiet rare to have in canada since they only skylines we can have are 15 year old or older... i checked through the forum didnt find a guide to install boost controller for rb25det or rb25det neo... if someone could expand on that it would help.. and right now my car is not runing good... it drives fine but for some reason as fast as a rb20det power gtst ... even when my neo is suppose to produce more power.. something isnt right... i would really like some help regarding my situation ... :)

my boost does go to 5 and then 7psi at higher rpm.. also i have a hks evc boost controller that has place for 3 hoses. 2 are for input and output for the boost line but whats the 3rd one for ? also .. when itook the neo cover off the other day there is a metal pipe thats sticking out thats coming out for what i think is a boost sensor and isnt connect to anything on one end... i m very confused i hope i get some helpful response from u guys :>

-arhamz

p.s. you guys have a great skyline community going.. keep it up :):rant::(

also if there is any link to rb25det neo engine manual it would help alot