SAU Community

Wsid 11/7

B-Man

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah got very packed at 7ish....got 2 runs in beofre 7 and the only had 2 more and left at 9.30 cause timing was playing up and i wanted to beat the rush...

got a new pb but left the slip in my brothers car so i can only go off memory....

60t

84.5mph

E/T

105mph

the night was good....the track was exceptionally cold and even a decent burnout didnt help....absolutely no traction through 1st & 2nd.....pretty hairy as i hit second hard and the backs light up as usual but stayed light up and ass was all over the place. backed off and tried again and still light up so I just cruised for a 13.780

Next run track alot more heat so I bogged down off the line and ran a 13.3....next one it was rushed through burnout so bagged it up off the line....13.290

Final was best 60ft and was sort of a bog down but not much more i could have squeezed out of it.....found out that i didnt have boost as high as i thought and still hade my sub in my boot....might have been the difference from a 12 sec pass...

can anyone tell its been a while since i went to wsid....

At least another PB Brendan what 60ft did you run for the 13.180?

I reckon the 12's is just around the corner

and yes you haven't been for a while did me running 12's first put you off? haha j/k :D

Haha...

13.180 60ft was 1.951, which is my best so far...but boost was a little lower then i wanted...thought i raised it to 12psi but didnt save it...

yeah i remeber back when i was beating u.....now i got no chance.....

i gonna be pumped when i eventually hit the 12's....

At least another PB Brendan what 60ft did you run for the 13.180?

I reckon the 12's is just around the corner

and yes you haven't been for a while did me running 12's first put you off? haha j/k :)

What did you run Ray?

Ray didnt come out last night....

he heard i was going out so he got worried....

cant wait to get back out there....wednesdays never come around fast enough, or dry enough lately...

I ran to the gym instead to lose some weight (further weight reduction),

IF THE WEATHER FORECAST is good i'll be going next week..

Last time it just shitted me when i got the car all ready even put the drag tyres on and called WSID at 5pm

(race meet for tonight has been cancelled) just my luck.

Either way Brendan at least everytime you get out there your setting a new PB :) keep up the good work

yeah got very packed at 7ish....got 2 runs in beofre 7 and the only had 2 more and left at 9.30 cause timing was playing up and i wanted to beat the rush...

got a new pb but left the slip in my brothers car so i can only go off memory....

60t

84.5mph

E/T

105mph

hey man, i was the guy who talkd to ya when u finishd ur run!!

good stuff on the 13.1 i saw it from the grandstands

after seeing ur effort im deffintaly gonna get some slicks ay!!!

i had the worst night on wed. ha a few very average runs only to blow my diff last run and have a $300 tow home. damn mt radials so sticky! finding it very hard to get my new setup going.. cant get a decent launch..