SAU Community

Gold Coast & Brisbane Meetup

STR8E180

Hello from nissansilvia.com Moderator STR8E180

im going to make this simple! the nissan brotherhood over at nissansilvia.com are going to be cruising towards brisbane to meet up with some other members. should be good and gives a chance for gold coast members to meet brisbane members

26th / 7 / 2007 THURSDAY NIGHT

GOLD COAST MEMBERS: - Thursday Night - 7:45pm meet at coomera BP.. then cruise towards brisbane meeting point

BRISBANE MEMBERS: - MEETING POINT - bunnings car park on compton road 8:30pm

RULES AND GUILDLINES

* No Speeding / Racing / skids

* i have posted this now to give members enuff time to get there cars ready! its 2 weeks away so u should be able to get ur car ready in time / night off work!

* i would like to meet as many members as possible and im hoping for a good turn out so please try to make it

any changes will be posted here

click here if u would like to see the nissansilvia cruise page: http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=245424

Edited by STR8E180

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else up for this??? Not sure if they are cruising after the Bunnings meet or what's happening, but i'm sure we can organise to cruise somewhere...

Skylines represent YO!!! lol

Cool! Might see you there then!

I'll be there in the 34 of course (not like i have any choice now lol). I'm sure you've seen pics of my car and know what it looks like anyways (plates are 73ENA)