SAU Community

Hmmm Had An Accidnet :(

Sean'O

Hey everyone,

Last night was pretty crap, heading off to the gym at Knox, P plate driver didn't give way to me as i was going around a corner, collected the rear right quarter of my 32. Damage isn't too bad, just a bit dinted and a deep scratch starting about middle wheel arch and heading back towards the rear of the car. Pretty low speed so nobody was hurt (which is the most important thing!)

Anywayz, I'm looking for a few panel beaters to get some quotes, just wondering if anyone can suggest some places where they have had good results.

The kid who crashed into me has a family friend at "Brett Lacey Panel Beaters" on Highbury road, i said i would contact him first just because it was their preference (and i'm just a nice guy ha ha :sorcerer:). Has anybody been to this place before?

Any help would be most appreciated,

Thanks very much guys :rolleyes:

Ps: Yep, i've done the old "search" and found a few places like "police rd panels" and "DT panels" which have both come up quite a bit, so i will be checking them out

hey mate, sorry to hear..

i had a couple of nightmares with 2 different shops in the past but the third and last shop i went to i was most pleased about the work/service..

Police rd Panels in mulgrave, near the spagetti junction.. they do just car insurance work so they deal with imports often..

hope everything goes well..

Hey mate,

Thanks for your quick reply, yeah for sure, they are on 'the list' of people to see lol, still hasn't really sunk in that i had an accident

Ahh well, happens to the best of us eh :sleep: ,

Thanks again,

Sean

Lacey's does good work but they're expensive

Hey mate,

Where abouts are they located?

I don't think the price is going to bother me to much because their insurance will be covering it

Thanks for your help :sleep:

Sean

DT Panels in Springvale

PM evilsub on these forums

Hey,

Cheers for the info mate, I'll send him a PM tonight :sleep:

Thanks again,

Sean

I would happily recommend Imperial Finish Body Works. Centre road springy

Hey buddy,

Cheers for the help, all add them to my list :D

Sean'O

hey sean dah y didn't you call me, i can hook you up with laceys if you want i sell them heaps of stuff at work they do really good wor they are top class, although if you want to go one beeter i have quite a few that i could orginise quotes with, but brett's awesome to deal with

Corso bodyworks in South Melbourne.

Gday,

Thanks heaps for the tip, i will look them up tomorrow at work....pfft work ha ha

Cheers,

Sean

PNT PANNELS in campbellfield... speak to nick :nyaanyaa: he does awesome work

Hey,

Cheers for the info mate, i'll look into it :P,

Thanks agian,

Sean'O

Micolour in Cheltenham (03) 9555 8011. Mick painted some of my car for me and am very happy with the results.

Hey Fry,

Cool, thanks heaps :P, awesome news to hear your car turned out well!!

Colour is one thing that i'm kinda worried about, fixing the dent is one thing, but then getting the colour right so it doesn't stick out is a different kettle of fish eh :nyaanyaa:

Cheers,

Best regards,

Sean

speak to NICK and say a customer of CREATD told you about them

Fantastic!... i'll make a note of that before i call, thanks so much for your help, i really appreciate it :nyaanyaa:

Best regards,

Sean'O