SAU Community

Wtb: Rb20, Rb25 Or Rb26 Working Afm

GTiR Racer

After a RB20, RB25 or single RB26 AFM in working condition, prefer with a few cm's of wiring loom with plug to suit. Got a Bikirom in my GTiR and can easily set the AFM up to suit for any of these.

GTR AFM would be ideal but am willing to take anything, as long as it works. Would also consider an N60 Maxima AFM if anyone has one in working order.

Thanks

After a RB20, RB25 or single RB26 AFM in working condition, prefer with a few cm's of wiring loom with plug to suit. Got a Bikirom in my GTiR and can easily set the AFM up to suit for any of these.

GTR AFM would be ideal but am willing to take anything, as long as it works. Would also consider an N60 Maxima AFM if anyone has one in working order.

Thanks

I've got one off my R32, literally perfect condition. Also running bikirom :ninja:

Dan

Thanks

we got what ya after :( click link to see what else i got