SAU Community

Some People Are Seriously F#*ked In The Head

NISZILA

Just got back from Autosalon... had a really good time, saw some awesome cars, got good pics etc.

Got back, walked around to the passenger side of my car, and it looks like someone has taken a lime stone rock and rubbed it down the rear quarter panel. What makes people do stupid sh!t like this, It really pisses me off that some dickhead decided to come along, see my R33 and decide to hack into it. Who ever you are... you peice of worthless sh!t... how about I take that same piece of lime stone and ram it through your face.

End rant.

ahhh dude that is absolutely fu**ed,

i caught a glimpse of your car while i was there, we parked a few cars away,

dont they have security cameras in there that monitor the car park?

hope these bastards have there car damaged.......... :ninja:

sorry to here that some jealous stupid f**k whit did damage to your ride. On the lighter side it was good there i went today. i parked near the lifts, i find when you go to these things park near areas lots of people pass. cowards like this dont like to be seen doing there handy work.

Just re-read my first post... doesn't look like I took it too well. I have since calmed down and rubbed away the dust. There are a lot of scratches... really a lot of scratches, but most are not too deep. I will buff out what I can and then take it to a friend who works in a panel and paint place. Hopefully fix it like new again :)

... but I still want to ram a piece of lime stone in that dicks face :thumbsup:

is Jeff Farmer an import enthusiast?

He is more of a "break the mirror off" kinda dude! Panel damage is a different league.

Sorry to hear about your car. Thats why i hate parking mine in carparks.

You would think that 99% of people at the convention centre were there for auto salon. It would be assumed they are car enthuthiasts and would not do this sort of thing. Its a let down to people in general!

sorry to hear man

was going to go today, but woke up late and didnt make it, probaly a good thing coz i would have parked near you

this is a bit irrelavent but:

few months a ago my car got its window smashed and radar detector stolen but a f*kn a$$hole

and last week i heard some news on a 16 yr old kid stole a car in the same area and went 160kph and crashed and died

when i heard it, i kinda thought, cool, one less thieve on the street. A bit harsh but i think he deserved it, especially if it was the same thieve that broke into my car

i dunno, it was a bit random, but this story might brighten someone's day who got their car damaged by a$$holes, but it kinda brighten mine lol :thumbsup:

ryan was ur car parked in the convention undercroft next to chi?

the black 33 with a twing?

when we had a look at it it looked fine n then we left to go swap cars and got back like 2 hrs later but parked in a differently spot

but hope u catch the guy

do they have camera surveilance in the parkin?

Damn man :) should check up on the security footage :thumbsup: see what they say when you have tha losers face on the big screen lol hope it gets sorted soon aii. Face+limestone brick sounds like the plan!

Sorry to that you had such a good day ruin by Kockheads. I have noticed over the years that people that do things like this to cars are either kids ( uncontrolled by parents) or losers driving $500 pieces of crap. They were obviously jealous of your car, so some sort of personal satisfaction can be gained from this, but I hope you get it repaired and remember karma comes to everyone someday.

ryan was ur car parked in the convention undercroft next to chi?

the black 33 with a twing?

when we had a look at it it looked fine n then we left to go swap cars and got back like 2 hrs later but parked in a differently spot

but hope u catch the guy

do they have camera surveilance in the parkin?

My car was parked next to chi... spotted his car and thought I'd park next to it :cool:

Ended up being a bad choice after all.

Just called the convention centre to see if I could get any video footage of the pricks. They gave me another number of the people that look after the parking lot. They, of course, are not answering their phone... but I'll keep trying.

I'll let you all know how it goes. :)

Ok... just got hold of the parking security. Since I didn't take note of what bay number I was in (who does that anyway), he said it would be just about impossible to find my car. I gave him a discription of my car, number plate and approximately where I was parked. He said he'll have a look for it and then go through the footage and let me know by tomorrow morning. He said not to hold my breath cause the parking lot was so busy.

Can't really do much more than that I guess. As expected, I am not allowed to see the video footage myself :cool:

Ok... just got hold of the parking security. Since I didn't take note of what bay number I was in (who does that anyway), he said it would be just about impossible to find my car. I gave him a discription of my car, number plate and approximately where I was parked. He said he'll have a look for it and then go through the footage and let me know by tomorrow morning. He said not to hold my breath cause the parking lot was so busy.

Can't really do much more than that I guess. As expected, I am not allowed to see the video footage myself :cool:

Try going back to the car park, and give em a bay number 'around' where you where, that should narrow it down.

I feel you pain, but just be thankful it the rock didnt do thru your window.

sorry 2 hear bout that crap.....

there is alot of jealous & envious ppl out.... wrk hard and spend ur money wisely and they 2 can have nice looking rides

its not a good feeling coming bak 2 ur car & someone has poured coke all over ur freshly painted car......!!!!!!!! :D