SAU Community

Some People Are Seriously F#*ked In The Head

NISZILA

sorry to hear about it. I geuss some shit heads get satisfaction from that kinda stuff. My car had its rear quarter window smashed and the surrounding area keyed down to bear metal in feb by some c**t, if that wasn't bad enough he slashed my back tyre....i geuss when he found out that the speaker boxes he stole were empty...lol. In total to fix it all properly including the glass, painting the whole panel as it got a bit rusty, new tyre and fittment of the window it works out to be around $800.I geuss this kinda stuff happens.....not to worrie....karma will be heading for all those fu*k heads.

p.s although you probs won't find the guy, i hope you do so you can have a word with him :D

sorry to hear about what happened.. know exactly how you feel

just last saturday someone reversed into the back of my car in the bunnings car park in Maddington, as i was walking out of bunnings. he saw me from a distance running into him and he just drove off in a hurry.. spoke to people around where i was parked that saw the car hit mine, and they just said they didnt see anything and said thats what you get for driving cars like these..

it just goes to say that bogans will be bogans... and its $600 to fix...... out of my own pocket, which is still cheaper than claiming through insurance.. end rant.. hope you feel better after hearing this.. :D

It really sux to hear that so many have suffered from similar, and worse instances to what I have. I've had my car keyed once about a year ago, but this was a lot worse. Will hear from them tomorrow... hope for best.

I Seriously cant see why people do crap like this. Its not too hard to understand that other peoples things are thier stuff and people dont have the right to damage it when they feel like it. Besides which, what does it possibly achieve? The little S*%T heads that were more than likley responsible go home and think how cool they are for damaging a Really nice car? i mean, its just stupid

Best of luck with getting it fixed mate, hope it all works out alright

spoke to people around where i was parked that saw the car hit mine, and they just said they didnt see anything and said thats what you get for driving cars like these..

quote]

WTF. . . . what the hell do they mean thats what we get for driving cars like these. Its not like you did anything wrong and we all dont go out and pay $1000s of dollars just so people can back into them or key them or anything like that. And also it dosnt matter what car you have, if people hit someone elses car or wreck it they should pay no matter what car it is. If someone said thats what you get for driving a car like that, when it was just sitting in a car park to me, id feel like smacking them in the teeth. Its people like that that are the ones that dont care if they tap or dent another persons car, they probably think . . oh it wasnt that hard . . it will be ok. . . .

Sorry but it really p***es me off

i couldn't agree more with what your saying 'Daniel r32'. If someone said that to me after my car was hit i would first be absolutly amazed about how big of a dick head they were........then i would get seriously angry. People like that are Immoral disrespectful pricks.

thats when punches should get thrown around and then you say "Thats what you get for looking like that"...same incident happened to me, someone reversed into my car only a little scratch but yeah c#nt tried to drive off, lucky i was still in car park with friends, chased the car and stopped him, grabbed him out and yeah got all his details, license and all.. ended up the scratch was a buff off and got $$$ for it. still...bitch tried to run so had to teach him a lesson..

sorry to hear about your car R33-GTS, dont worry those little sh!ts will get whats coming to them. and if you find out who it is, give me a buzz..

Ok.. an update. I've managed to figure out what bay I was in. They are looking through the video footage atm and I will hear what the verdict is tomorrow morning. Hope I get the di(kheads

Daniel R32, thats what i felt like doing, but unfortunately there was quite a few of them, and i was alone :thumbsup: ... truth to be told, i wasnt totally shocked that they gave an answer like that, i do get abuse sometimes from people on the road, screaming through the window at me etc .. guess i know what some people really think of import drivers now..... but that really doesnt bother me..

things like this happen, just have to move on, i've just booked my car in to the panel beaters next Wednesday to get her all fixed up ... and R33 GTS, good luck with finding the prick that did that to your car, and hope he gets what's coming to him and sorry to hijack your thread like this..

Just spoke to the parking security guys. They found my car, but the camera angle is really bad and they can't see much at all. They said, unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it.

Oh, well. I tried. Hopefully the people that did this get whats coming to them.