SAU Community

Brand New H.i.d Kits 5000-15000k

Brand New HID kits

5000k-15000 colours are available as well as special colours like GOLD, PINK, GREEN, PURPLE (30000k), DARK BLUE, RED and PURPLE.

All bulb types are available (H3C and H4 high/low is $35 extra, also uses super thin ballasts) , most skylines use H1 for low beam

In the package you get (2 bulbs , 2 ballasts , connecting wires, installation manual)

Specifications:

V in : 9-16V

V norm : 13.5V

V start 23KV max

I in Max : 20A

I norm : 3.4A

P out : 35W norm.

T case : -40℃±105℃

Over voltage protection

Low voltage protection

PRICE for forum members: $165/kit

PM me if interested or Call 0411268451

Cheers!

post-22289-1185168273_thumb.jpg

Heres my example of a 6000K kit on an R33 S2, very nice white colour white a hint of blue, not too strong and looks amazing

post-22289-1185439252_thumb.jpg

post-22289-1185439341_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mid_Nite_R33

Just a few questions... :thumbsup:

1. Are the H1's a direct swap in for R33 GTST, any modifications required?

2. Have you seen them in action?

3. What is the wattage?

4. Any warranty?

5. What brand are they?

6. Why so cheap compared to shop prices?

Thanks!

Edit: I've also heard that H.I.D.'s can be a bad idea for some car's... any idea how they go in the series 2 r33? I don't want to blind people :thumbsup:

Edited by bombastic

Just a few questions... :thumbsup:

1. Are the H1's a direct swap in for R33 GTST, any modifications required?

2. Have you seen them in action?

3. What is the wattage?

4. Any warranty?

5. What brand are they?

6. Why so cheap compared to shop prices?

Thanks!

Edit: I've also heard that H.I.D.'s can be a bad idea for some car's... any idea how they go in the series 2 r33? I don't want to blind people :thumbsup:

pm sent

I look forward to seeing pics! Which colour temp did you get? Also, did you do any funky wiring with the high beams so you don't have to wait 30 seconds between switching high beams on and off?

I was thinking a chunky capacitor wired in to the ballast's supply combined with a mod like this would allow the xenon's to stay on even during the switching time from low to high beams. I think there is a simpler tutorial but it involves cutting existing wiring...

UPDATE

I just got my 2 samples in, one is sold and the other I just installed in my R33gtst

Will have pics to show tonight to those who are interested..

I look forward to seeing pics! Which colour temp did you get? Also, did you do any funky wiring with the high beams so you don't have to wait 30 seconds between switching high beams on and off?

I was thinking a chunky capacitor wired in to the ballast's supply combined with a mod like this would allow the xenon's to stay on even during the switching time from low to high beams. I think there is a simpler tutorial but it involves cutting existing wiring...

PICS ARE UP !

I got the 6000k kit, loos real good, hard to capture on a digital camera though.

No i heavent tryed the high beam trick yet.... let me know what you find

How is road visibility, angle/dispersion compared to original lights?

Visibility is great and the distribution of light in my headlights seems very good, everything is so much more clear, you can tell when you drive next to a car with normal halogen that you have something good.