SAU Community

Stolen Gtr - Nunawading - Please Read!

fullo

This vehicle had been stolen at Nunawading Railway Station Victoria around 10:30PM on 23 July 07. If anyone have seen it, please contact the police or me, any useful information will be rewards.

If you can help me to find the car, I will sell the car to you for $10000.

So please tell, email all your friends or relatives in Australia, the car may sent inter-state already.

SAM

Car detail:

1990 NISSAN SKYLINE HR32 GT-R

Reg Plate UNB100

VIN: 6U9000BNR32009006

Engine Number: RB26 031458A

Build Month: 06/1990

Kilometres 61,000

Body 2 door 4 seat COUPE

Colour Gunmetal Grey

Interior Colour Grey and Light Grey

Transmission 5 speed Manual

Reg Expiry DEC-2007

more details:

The car has a small dent on the top of each side's front guard.

When the light is on, only the inside pair of round tail light will be on all the time, all four round tail will be on whne you press the brake.

The Nissan and GTR badge had been taken off and the boot had been repainted, so you will see nothing on the boot.

A top mount brake light had been fitted on the top of rear windscreen for compliance.

Carsales ads link

RAWS details

gallery_18861_1910_41920.jpg

gallery_18861_1910_32058.jpg

gallery_18861_1910_19895.jpg

gallery_18861_1910_48623.jpg

gallery_18861_1910_15222.jpg

gallery_18861_1910_23793.jpg

Edited by fullo
To make more visable

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, that's a mint 32 GTR. All the more reason NOT to park it at a train station, especially Nunawading. I've had my.....wait for it.....Daweoo Matiz work van broken into there and they attempted to steal that, there is no WAY in hell I'd park a skyline at any train station full stop, what were you thinking?? Hope you find it though!

thanks mate, sorry it got no insurance, I don't use the car anymore and it was sitting in the garage all the time.

It happened last night.

I am selling the car at this monent, a guy called me and said wanna have a look of it. He came to my house around 9:45PM and we took the car for test drive. Then he asked me to drove the car to the carpark of Nunawading Railway station, because it is too dark around my home to look in the car and he is from West, he doesn't know how to drive down there, so I drove the car to there.

When we got there, he asked me to leave the engine on, so he can have a look of the engine bay. We both got off the car, he got off from the passenger side and I got off from the driver side.

Then we had a look around the car, he asked for a test driving again, I said ok, then he went to the dirver side and I went to the passenger side, when I tryed to open the door, I found out he locked the door when he got off. At the same time He jumped into the driver seat and drove out. I tried to stop him, but I couldn't and got injuiry.

He is around 165CM tail, white skin, mid-built and he got the cap on, so I didn't see his whole face.

Any help will be appreciated in deep. I am selling the car due to my business commitment, I am really running of money.

Edited by fullo

Dude that sux bad!!!

I hope the cops catch the guy that did that he deserver to *** insert nasty text here*** for something like that...

All the best hope the train station video footage shows up the guys face....

can I post it somewhere else on this forum too? I really wanna more people to see this, so I have more chance.

That man told man he is from West and lives close to Sunshine. I don't know that is true or not.

I went to the police station and the cop told me there is no camera in that carpark.

So I think that man knows that area quite well. But I really don't where does he live. He is around 20's old.

He said it was too dark at your place and wanted to drive to a railway station instead???

Sorry to hear about your loss mate.

I take it you didn't ask for his license before agreeing to let him test drive the car?

I take it you didn't ask for his license before agreeing to let him test drive the car?

Let this be a lesson to us all, Always check licence when they are test driving even hold it on you.

Incredibly sorry to hear about it fullo!!

How they get the SOB!

thank you guys, deeply appreciated.

one more things.

When the light is on, only the inside pair of round tail light will be on all the time, all four round tail will be on when you press the brake.

If you guys see a Gunmetal grey skyline at night which has no badge on the boot and only the inside pair of tail light on, please look in deep for me. That is really unusual for skyline, 4 round tail light on is the mark for skyline at night.

If it got the retrimmed interior as well, please call the police

Edited by fullo

hey fullo..

sorry to hear mate..those seat covers were from my GB i remember..

i will keep an eye out as well, hope the car is found..

good luck.

p.s i remember seeing an episode of a foxtel show where 2 dudes and a cute blonde show how con artists work..cant remember the name of the show but they did an episode on car thefts and they did a very similiar act to this and stole a car from a private seller...

bold little prick !

its ass's like this that make you loose faith in people

i have had the sheer joy of catching the guy that tried to take my car....

this guy sounds like you could booby trap him with another skyline ?