SAU Community

Se Qld Mt Cootha Bbq And Cruise 5th Of August

markimak

Hey all

seeing as i seem to be working and miss the fun events.. its time for a cruise set up by yours truely :thumbsup:

the idea is to meet at yatala head to the hyperdome/springwood will work out for sure later on. pick up more ppl. then to sunnybank/mt gravatt to pick up my asian brothers. then finally a nice cruise to mt cootha. up the mountain pass on the right hand side.. the windy open road area is a few kms long. nothing rediculous and should give the old turbos a workout :). we can stop at the falls if want. there are nice open parks on the sides and have BBQ facilities from memory. (anyone want to confirm)

and there is plenty of parking open parking :) and is a really good opourtunity for a photoshoot. as they have green grass up there.. makes a good background :thumbsup:

from there after late lunch we can cruise where ever. may even head back to sunnybank market square for a steak and tea/coffee. good atmosphere :thumbsup: what do u say vince.. ?? :sorcerer:

Date Sunday August 5

BP yatala arrive 10.45am leave 11

Hyperdome infront of myer carpark entrance arrive 11.15am leave 11.30am

Rebel Sport car park Garden City(more room than market square) arrive 11.50am leave 12am

Mt Cootha arrive 1pm start the BBQs eat by 1.45pm :)

i have the vegetarians covered as ive got a supply of sanitarium sausages due to friends in the business :laughing-smiley-014:

anyone else able to help organise food and or drink would make it alot easier :) or perhaps bring something along..

Bring...

- UHF walkie talkies.

- High quality Camera

- some food or drink

- esky

contact me on 0400 793 618

or PM me if ur keen before 6pm 4th August to finalise numbers and heads to feed. so let me know your car, and how many will be with you.. prob be a gold coin donation to ease with costs for people supplying food..

Attendees:

Me - 180sx + 2

Victory - S14a (BoostCruising) + 1

James - RB20 Silvia which i built :thumbsup:

Pnk32 - R32 Mick Glen +2

long33 - R33 4door + 1

miss niz - R34 + 1

vinci68/Black ninja - R34 or Rav4..

Scadtional - R33 GTST

90RNO - R33 GTST + 1

Redevil - R33 GTST Brenton + ?

thanks cya then yo.

Edited by markimak

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds awesome. glenn & I +two more

PM sent

Mick

done mick. ur on.

BBQ situation seems to be under control

I think im gunna have to give this one a miss marki..... maybe next time

as if u would adam.. ur off my cool list now.

Umm I would like to make a suggestion...it would be a bad move to meet at market square on a sunday, place would be packed as all buggery. I would suggest the ANZ stadium carpark along mains road, where we had a photoshoot ages ago.

heh, well infact im thinkin ill be hanging my cruising and out keys on the hook this week for awhile mate

pitty.. hope to see u soon again sometime

Add me to the list!

Hopefully my 34 will be looking a little different then :P

of course teena im glad ur coming. :D

Umm I would like to make a suggestion...it would be a bad move to meet at market square on a sunday, place would be packed as all buggery. I would suggest the ANZ stadium carpark along mains road, where we had a photoshoot ages ago.

note taken and i know what u mean. so ill change the 3rd pick up point :)

I might be there we will see? or hiding around the corner along the scenic road of mt cootha havent decided give me time

hope u do come mate..

still havent herd a reply to my pm, u still want me to sort the food out?d

hey darren.

sorry i went out last night patience :thumbsup: yeah ill sort out somewith with the food with u. most likely ill spot everyone and we'll divide it evenly and it will be cheap and fairer for everyone this way :thumbsup:

PM replied

PS. no silly stunts. no burn outs.. no speeding and no racing.. we dont want some unwanted attention. ;)

So we can drift then you didnt say anything about drifting we can be just like the fast and the furryass 3 :bunny:.

But seriously i will come if im not working sounds good. :D

Sounds like a blast... count me in!

added mate.. more the merrier.

ppl let me know how many ur taking..? we need numbers for the BBQ.. :) bring a few dowlars along too.

ill send PMs on thursday night/friday morning to confirm numbers.. so can organise food.

everyone cool with steaks sausages onions yada yada. usual..spose u can bring ur own alchy

i vote vince to be head cook.. ;) what do u say buddy

i vote vince to be head cook.. :glare: what do u say buddy

:nyaanyaa: i will be the assistance.. oh ya..not sure i can make it or not now ...but i will sponsor some chicken wings.. ;)

BTW.. is there any BBQ pit at Mt Cootha ???

i would love to come mark... getting my car tuned on sat working on it sunday .. almost hitting 200wkw soonish either way i hope you all have a awsome time have fun for me !

;) i will be the assistance.. oh ya..not sure i can make it or not now ...but i will sponsor some chicken wings.. :glare:

BTW.. is there any BBQ pit at Mt Cootha ???

yep.. BBQ will be on the mountain/hill on the twisty side. if u want vince i could pick u up.. we got enough cars.

i would love to come mark... getting my car tuned on sat working on it sunday .. almost hitting 200wkw soonish either way i hope you all have a awsome time have fun for me !

booo vish not happy man. ur off my cool list too.