SAU Community

R32 Poor Headlights, Help!

sneaky1

i have an r32 with projector headlights. the prob i have is that the low beam is very poor. anyone know about how this can be rectified??? regency on tues for the second time and want to pass this time.

New globes and aimed up slightly. Light up the road better than a VN dunga door and don't look out of the ordinary when driving in the opposite direction (I had the other half drive the line and I drove the vn dunga door)

I had a crash shop set mine up; they had a wall with markings painted on it. The way they setup mine up they were basically pointing at the road directly in front.

i have the same lights, one was sharp one was dull - two brand new globes i think they were $25 each and bob was my uncle. awesome lighting

ha ha although those spotties that i have would have lit up the road heaps well. lol. jks

i have the same lights, one was sharp one was dull - two brand new globes i think they were $25 each and bob was my uncle. awesome lighting

ha ha although those spotties that i have would have lit up the road heaps well. lol. jks

hmmm cant fit spottys when theres a 600x300x78 core size fmic in the way. spwenin