SAU Community

Weird Looks When Back Widows Are Down!

bluesky4me

I noticed someone posted a pic of their car with the back windows down..it reminded me on how many strange looks I would get in summer (I am in Melbourne)..when I had mine down...a lot of people thought they were broken!...just another weird import quirk that makes me smile....its also nice telling people that the windows are UV glass and not tint when they comment on how dark they are!

Edited by bluesky4me

thats one of my pet hates.. those windows that dont go down properlly.. of course as everyone knows its because the glass cant physically fit all the way down the door.. but just shits me as I like resting my hand on the window sill and you cant with those windows.. but .. I dont care cause I am never going to be sitting in the back hahah

can someone post a picture about this back window? what's so special about it?

thats one of my pet hates.. those windows that dont go down properlly.. of course as everyone knows its because the glass cant physically fit all the way down the door.. but just shits me as I like resting my hand on the window sill and you cant with those windows.. but .. I dont care cause I am never going to be sitting in the back hahah

i always thought, it was to prevent children and pets from hanging out of the window.