SAU Community

Who Here Rides Bikes........?

Haysey

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

650 bah, need at least 1200 to have fun... j/k. I could probably be happy with the right 600 but right now the 1200 is too much fun.

How does everyone feel about the 19th or 20th of Jan for our SAU bike cruise?

yeah man sounds good! Where do we wanna go??

wtb a neck? not sure what this meens

sit down wheelies, stand up wheelies, single leg wheelies (like rossi), stoppies, rolling burnouts standing, rolling burnouts sitting...its all part of the fun!

the best blast for me is riding the track :)

I don't think I'll be going to that Brighton one any time soon. It will end in tears or mass bookings sometime soon I'm guessing.

How about a meet in Liverpool and cruise to Wollongong through the Nasho?

I've done a few accidental wheelies but I'm not particularly into them. The first one on my current bike twisting on a little too much throttle in 2nd gear coming out of a roundabout. 45 degrees to the road both sideways and frontways and I got a target fixation on a street light down the road a ways; the street LIGHT, not the pole. :) By pure fluke I landed like I meant it and then looked up to notice a cop car with two cops standing beside it who hadn't even noticed. Phew.

yeah iv ridden a couple of times got a zx 10r 06 model atm , im moving to sydney early in 08 would like to get out on some cruises both car and bikes , got a 700hp old shitter r32 gtr and my daily driver 02 statesman 5.7 L with harrop supercharger 420 hp @ the wheels .post-23338-1198765759_thumb.jpgpost-23338-1198765973_thumb.jpgpost-1432-1123052551.jpg

post-23338-1198765697_thumb.jpg

the nashos is full of cops unless you go at night or 5:00am, its a good run but a mate that lives in bundeena drives through the nashos twice a day warns me every weekend he sees load of bikes being grabed by the cops, if you want a wicked bike ride the snowy mountins is hard to beat jyndi, threadbo,hothem it is sick,its got it all realy tight stuff then flowing smooth. highly recomended.

yeah iv ridden a couple of times got a zx 10r 06 model atm , im moving to sydney early in 08 would like to get out on some cruises both car and bikes , got a 700hp old shitter r32 gtr and my daily driver 02 statesman 5.7 L with harrop supercharger 420 hp @ the wheels .post-23338-1198765759_thumb.jpgpost-23338-1198765973_thumb.jpgpost-1432-1123052551.jpg

what series u race in?

i had an 05 zx10r which was a very good bike!

national park has too much moss growing on the road which makes it slippery - putty road or the old pacific hwy is good...

post-8728-1198796213_thumb.jpg

I wasn't planning on fanging it. I've heard tales of moss in the nasho which I think is an excuse for poor riding. I live in Sutherland and I've been through there many times, including in the pissing down rain. It's no more dangerous than any other road but it does have more cops. The old pac is crawling with them too.

I was going to suggest we start early and have coffee down in Thirroul. Those who are keen can keep going to Mac Pass with me.

Im down for wherever, ive never really ridden down south much. So a nasho run is new to me. I did the putty rd to halfway house on NYE morning, was a great ride, hardly anyone out.

But better news, my girlfriend got me an eastern creek ride day for xmas!!! isn't she the best haha. Can't wait to go and do it..booking in for 20th Jan I think.

Picking up new rear tyre this weekend, ordered a Metzeler M3. Anyone have a stories good or bad with them??

metzelers are some nice rubber man, i have mad confidence in mine through turns, nice and sticky >_< i dont know what the m3's are but i have the not so good for rainy days metzelers lol.

ive done a West head run recently... which was AWESOME no one on the road, nice and smooth and great view at the end, then down church pt road and onto palmy is a good one... more of a senic cruise ride...

Berowra waters at night is a nice one then back up the gorge after crossing on the ferry...

theres a road that runs from like ryde ish to thornleigh maccas almost which is nice and curvy too...

havent done any long long rides as yet, only one tank of petrol worth rides.....

ill definately be in aslong as its not a whos got the bigger wang competition... cant stand riding with farkwits personally