SAU Community

Help Needed

FLY PSI

I need some help.

My stag was knocked back for rego as one of my tierod ends is stuffed, so i did the right thing went straight to nissan and ordered one.

today i go to fit it and it's the wrong one,Im thinking maybe they gave me one from a RWD stag instead of the RS4.

Basicly im after the correct part number so when i go in there tomorrow i can set them straight.

the part they gave me is # 48520-0c025 which i know is incorrect

My car is a Series 1 RS4 4wd stagea.

I need some help.

My stag was knocked back for rego as one of my tierod ends is stuffed, so i did the right thing went straight to nissan and ordered one.

today i go to fit it and it's the wrong one,Im thinking maybe they gave me one from a RWD stag instead of the RS4.

Basicly im after the correct part number so when i go in there tomorrow i can set them straight.

Hi Fly, dunno if this is any help but you never know. Posted by gts4diehard, copied from page 7 Stagea parts thread if you haven't already spotted it?

Nismo catalog and Jap price list - via www.babelfish.altavista.com

http://www.nismo.co.jp/products/productgui.../partslist.html

Cheers GW

Yeah, I went thru hell and high water trying to get a second hand one. Took four attempts. Nissan quoted four weeks.

Where are you? Caus There is a guy in Bris who hasa

a front cut. PM me.

I need some help.

Have just experienced the very same thing.... gave nissan the VIN of the car - they supply the part number that came up on FAST. Put it in = undersized unit, became demolished within days of installation.

Give Nissan your VIN and Model Number that is on the same plate immediately below the VIN.

For some reason, our Stagea has much larger tie rod ends than the more common variety.

hey guys i may be new here but i own a stagea and have had the same prob as you guys cant get tie rod ends and genuine ones are on back order from japan and have been throught the process of part matching with non gen after several attempts i gave up but now have found a fix to the problem i found a guy who will rebuild them for around 80 bucks he does them as quick as you can freight them to him and he can send them back i hope this can help alot of you guys as it helped me he does many other joints as well has all boots and that to fit any joint as well top bloke is willing to help any one out worth giving him a go i think saves so much down time if yous are keen let me no and i will strike a deal with him and see if can get them cheaper :)