SAU Community

Cefiro Parts

Hey dude chasing sunvisors and the std front indicators the ones in the bumper???

also after some interior pieces ie stereo surround, left hand air vent surround, climate control surround??? let me know what u got my pig needs some dressing up

price to perth 6061

cheers dude

froggah

got the standard indicators thats all $100plus post

Edited by drftnfrysi

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
still got exhaust? how much? also after tailshaft? Wat diff u got ? price? am in Sydney

i got the exaust still looking for 300

dont have a tailshaft

i got a 5bolt halfshaft tight viscos lsd 150

all prices are not postage included and u organise ur own postage

?Have you got 1 damaged headlight (hence listing only 3)? i'm after a smashed headlight (read cheap to expirement on) with semi-intact internals and semi-intact plastic backing. doesn't matter if the glass is destroyed just as long as the projectors aren't totally fubar and the plastic backing that bolts into the car isn't in 4 pieces.

Cheers.

?Have you got 1 damaged headlight (hence listing only 3)? i'm after a smashed headlight (read cheap to expirement on) with semi-intact internals and semi-intact plastic backing. doesn't matter if the glass is destroyed just as long as the projectors aren't totally fubar and the plastic backing that bolts into the car isn't in 4 pieces.

Cheers.

no sorry i thew it out