SAU Community

Photo Shoot - 1st Session This Friday Night

I saw my car parked under a light in the fog last week and it looked fantastic (I'm the first to admit I've got it bad) and I didn't have a camera with me :)

But it did get me thinking... lets find some great spots, backgrounds, etc for some night time photos. It will fun and we should get some awesome pics.

I've still got fog machine, bubble machine (if it still works), par 64's, gels... does someone have a small generator?

I also have projectors we could use to throw a logo, picture, film clip on to a background wall. A fair bit of setting up, but with enough of us to kick in, it shouldn't be too bad.

Any suggestions?

Edited by LadyBytes

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a response from Mark (hubby) who said "forget the bubbles, we want girls with big t!ts and tiny shorts"

I second that! :)

Who can organise some hot chicks to lay on our bonnets?

Botany Bay? Where are you?

The best places in Canberra to take photo's are under the Commonwealth Ave bridge, The Corelian, on top of the Westfield Woden car park with Sky Plaza in the background.... Thats all I know of.

Whats this place? See it on every car website in Canberra

http://www.nextmod.com.au/temp/db09d4a0213...0d878201e42.jpg

1 - your link don't work.

But it's ok, I "extrapolated" it's location, thusly:

db09d4a0213fbd62b5c630d878201e42.jpg

2 - The answer is it's the little 'gallery' area behind the flags of the world next to the lake. Between the High Court and Questacon.

Strictly speaking you're not supposed to be able to drive in there, but there are ways, if you're fully sick. I mean sik. I mean sleek. I mean slick. Whatever.

Yo.

Emmineh.

But I agree, good place for a photo.

That's a familiar looking 180... Used to work with it's owner. I remember him telling me about driving in there for that photo, and how you're not supposed to.

Botany Bay? Where are you?

The best places in Canberra to take photo's are under the Commonwealth Ave bridge, The Corelian, on top of the Westfield Woden car park with Sky Plaza in the background.... Thats all I know of.

Those places sound good.There's plenty of lights at some of them too. The 180 looks sweet. NICE SHOT.

That b@st@rd who keeps winning my events while driving my car wants to know...

... if anyone can find these props for the photo shoot?

post-28428-1186699175_thumb.jpg

He said if we find these props, we won't even worry about taking the cars, we'll just take the photos instead. Hmmm maybe he can drive one of them in the next race... I'm sure he'll get fastest time of the day :nyaanyaa: