SAU Community

Photo Shoot - 1st Session This Friday Night

Those photos look awesome!!

After the Museum last night, we went for a drive around looking for some locations for our photo nights...

What do you think of these?

post-28428-1187399942_thumb.jpg post-28428-1187400106_thumb.jpg post-28428-1187400404_thumb.jpg

and in B&W

post-28428-1187400262_thumb.jpg

More coming... I would like to see a black car with these reflections and I would like try again with ground wet.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do look great! - What a shine!!

Was it hard to get to?

Na! was pretty easy actually.I think a big kingswood would be a tight fit thou! There is only one tight spot you have to go throu. the rest is easy.

I just wanna make sure here, did you guys still want to use Justin? Hes willing to do it on friday night, but he is working the next day 6am, so earlier is better. Ill be coming too

I just wanna make sure here, did you guys still want to use Justin? Hes willing to do it on friday night, but he is working the next day 6am, so earlier is better. Ill be coming too

Sure do :) please pass on our thanks and appreciation to Justin for putting his hand up for this.

As far as I know this Friday is good, early works for me. I'm pretty sure we had quite a few takers if we held off to this Friday.

If we do the lookout, are we going to look at another site as well or stick to one site each time? A group photo in the middle of Anzac Pde would look good at night as well.

HEAD COUNT... Who is coming?

What time would suit?

Early Friday (between 5 and 8pm) is perfect for me, later and i'll already be drinking :)
Im keen,

A bit later for me though, about 8 - 9pm will suit me better.

Sounds like we will need to split down the middle and aim for around 8pm