SAU Community

Photo Shoot - 1st Session This Friday Night

Does anyone have any orange witches hats we could use? Benefits would be two-fold, a safety area and letting others know its an official shoot.

Edited by LadyBytes

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have any orange witches hats we could use? Benefits would be two-fold, a safety area and letting others know its an official shoot.

Yes...... I have some at my dads place!.... but I can see more troubles blocking areas with cones and drawing more attention.

Yes...... I have some at my dads place!.... but I can see more troubles blocking areas with cones and drawing more attention.

I thought if we were all parked in line with hats in front/side it may look more official and less "ready to race" or "trouble", but happy not to.

I think the bottom line is:

Everyone that turns up tonight has an obligation to drive in a safe, responsible way when in the group.

Obey all road rules, indicate, dont speed and basically drive to the conditions.

When we are parked in a group - take into account that there are allot of cars in the group, which means that we will be taking up allot of room, so check around you before you stop and get out, as you might be in the line of traffic (which needless to say is pretty dangerous).

When travelling out to the museum tonight - BEHAVE YOURSELF because if you attract negative attention on the way to this event and the police turn up before we even leave with the intention to book us all we wont have a very good night.

Im not trying to preach and Im not saying that Im an angel on the road, I know that some of us get a bit carried away sometimes at these things so Im just speaking for everyone when I say that to have a great night and for us to all return home safely we need a few guidelines and some common sense.

Ive been to several events since being a member of this forum and only maybe 10 - 15% have ended badly, but the reason for it ending badly was always because of one or two people doing something stupid.

PS I will be the first person taking number plates of idiots, expect police on your door step if play up. Lets not ruin it for others.

PPS Lets have a good night and lots of fun.

So, enough preaching lets get to business, we may have to do 2 sessions depending on time and availability of the locations, if so, we will find out tonight when people are available for a second one preferably on a saturday or sunday for less traffic for things like the tunnel shots etc...

See you there tonight.

...take into account that there are allot of cars in the group...

I'm sorry to do this, but it's a pet hate of mine.

It's 'a lot', two words....

Sorry.

Perhaps my undercover Volvo should go in the lead, the cops never suspect the 'volvo' :wave:

I'm sorry to do this, but it's a pet hate of mine.

It's 'a lot', two words....

Sorry.

Perhaps my undercover Volvo should go in the lead, the cops never suspect the 'volvo' :wave:

Bullet really forgot to put the full stop on the end, he meant to type allot. short for allotment, but with old age, he didn't see the dot missing *nod nod*

*duck*

Will probably be there a bit early, I'll be the 15 year old eating a chicken in his white R33 haha

Wicked, Scot and I will be in the 4Runner, should be there bout 8. Just about to leave work now and go home collect all the gear

my shoulder is so sore.. I just polished it.. rushed it.. sore.

it?

what about the car? did you polish that too?

if it's sore you should slow down and use some lube man.... lol

j/k

See ya'll in an hour or so ;)

was good fun, cant wait to see the pictures. Shame i was so damed tired and made a fool out of myself

"How do i get it up" and Ladybytes husband (mark?) telling me to turn my wheel left 3 times and i ended up turning it right...

Still, was good to put some faces to names

was a wicked night everybody.

Thankyou all for your patience with everything. I'll get to sorting out the photos tomorrow. Hope everybody enjoyed it.

We'll have to organise another night to do the motion shots threw the parksway tunnel.

Thanks again.

J