SAU Community

Photo Shoot - 1st Session This Friday Night

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say a great big thanks to Justin first of all for giving up his whole friday night... Great photo's!

Also to LadyBytes (Michelle) for organising the night, Mark (LadyBytes man) for taking some great shots aswell and everyone who turned up... :P

Everyone was well behaved on the roads (except for a certain Supra) and therefore we all had a good night!

I would like to express my thanks for Justin's efforts by starting up a VOLUNTARY donation fund for his time and dedication, he doesnt even own a Skyline and he spent 6 hours from 8pm until 2 am snapping away for our benifit...

I am personaly going to donate $10 and I think that if we get the ball rolling (and $5 - $10 each isnt much) Justin will be overwhelmed by our thanks.

C'mon SAU ACT people, if you were there on Friday night you know that it was worth it!! ;)

P.S. any idea's on how to pool the money together would be appreciated.

P.S. any idea's on how to pool the money together would be appreciated.

;) I'll put in - You should drive around and visit us all with a collection tin and pink frangipanis on your car *nod nod*

I have to say a great big thanks to Justin first of all for giving up his whole friday night... Great photo's!

Also to LadyBytes (Michelle) for organising the night, Mark (LadyBytes man) for taking some great shots aswell and everyone who turned up... :)

Everyone was well behaved on the roads (except for a certain Supra) and therefore we all had a good night!

I would like to express my thanks for Justin's efforts by starting up a VOLUNTARY donation fund for his time and dedication, he doesnt even own a Skyline and he spent 6 hours from 8pm until 2 am snapping away for our benifit...

THANKYOU! :);):P :P

I did use to own a skyline....

MySkyline.jpg

:(

What supra? It wasn't my mate in the black JZA80 I hope.....

Anyways, we'll have to organise another night for the rolling shots threw the parksway tunnel, and also, anybody who wants pic's at the museum please PM me and we'll sort something out.

I'll get to burning the CD's over the next few days.

Thanks again.

HEHE I know... thats why its so much fun putting frangipanis on your car... looks so YOU!! ;)

You have started a war that you cant win Michelle hehehehehe :P

I know how you love your Holden's. :laughing-smiley-014:

post-17958-1188190011_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bullet32

I dropped my clutch, still getting used to the brass button, and I had a little chirp going back onto Parkes Way. I felt pretty stupid, but this clutch is hard to get used to. Sorry if I got anyone in trouble.

Daaaaaaaaamn... I need to get my frount mount in and get you to do some photos, or atleast come along to the next shoot, those photos are awesome! And rolling shots through the parkway tunnel would be wicked

haha cheers, looks great, wish it wasnt a white car though :P

dam, should of hopped down from the dumpster for the group shot, lazy bastard

Edited by Baconer