SAU Community

Check out this fine Skyline!!!!

Hi All...

Check out my new skyline imported from Japan.

Let me now whats our opinium is about the car, Fine or not fine, CAn i imrove anything Etc, And the best of all i am doing comersialls on the car for the best Forums on the planet....:burnout: :burnout:

Cheers and best regards from Sweden,

Klaus.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klaus, you cant do much more to improve the look of that car!!!

It's silver and it's an R32 GTR (the best combination!)

You're a lucky man!!

Maybe try and source some Nismo side skirts for it, to make it look a little lower - but apart from that looks wise she's the goods!!

All this is for the new street race movie here in sweden 2fast 2fuerios (Spelling?) And then was it 10 other cars ho had an place in the building their the cinema was held...

Good comersialls was it for you dudes downunder and for the new dude ho owns the super evo here in sweden, jrm-racing.com as a new sponnsor for the car., Please visit him on the web, Cool dude and weary nice to talk to...

Cheers Klaus

Originally posted by sven laptop

That's a fabulous looking car.

Don't change anything - it looks great as it is.

How do you go in Sweden with a right-hand-drive car?

Thanx its fun to here... =)

Its no problem @ all, Well after a hole summer in my old R33 GTS25T so now its no problem @ all...

Only when i should drive the MB vinter car then it is some difficullty...:bahaha: :bahaha:

Did you now the spelling of yours nick is swedisch style (Spelling)??

Regards Klaus

I had in mind to power her up and begin to work on her when i dude from "Estonia" called me and laid a good bid on her,

So i sold the car and now it was not difficullt to pic this new GTR out....

And the best where, He dident whant to have the aftermarket stuff to the car so i kept it...

Cheers K

Guest Cray Zee Boy

Very nice. Do you have any piccies of the interior? What sort of condition is it in? Any aftermarket goodies?

dun tell me u got one of the the 500 LM editiron R32 made in 95?

Still very nice car, and as they say down here "fully sick" (there's a term to impress your swedish car buddies with)

Do you have to convert it to Left Side Drive or does swedish law allow u to drive Right Side Drive cars?