SAU Community

Drifties Tonight?

Hillzy

Anyone here going to watch/drive? I'm going in my mates newly purchased 4age Sprinter (shh i know), apparently theres a loooot of people on it.

Should be good for spectators then I'd say. :(

EDIT: Going in my car... Sprinter wasn't purchased due to rust ha

Edited by Hillzy

Just to let you guys who didnt go know, the turn out was massive for a practice night! The line-up on the track was loooongg. Also saw a few guys from this forum (serty etc, a few others i cant remember their nicks). Was good to watch but very very cold last night :rolleyes:

line ups were huge. i was out there for my first time, had a LOT of spins, and equally as many close calls to the wall. its a big culture shock goin out there, as its NOTHING like the street (ummmm, not that id know anyway *shifty eyes*)

with time and practice i'll get it, bit better set up, and a damn handbrake that works (mine was part of the typical R31 syndrome..........handbrakie no lock up-ie)

It was a good night, good weather (feel sorry for the people watching though, so cold :rolleyes: ) too many people out on the track as usual, but what are you going to do.

No major hold ups during the night which is good, it ran pretty smoothly.

line ups were huge. i was out there for my first time, had a LOT of spins, and equally as many close calls to the wall. its a big culture shock goin out there, as its NOTHING like the street (ummmm, not that id know anyway *shifty eyes*)

with time and practice i'll get it, bit better set up, and a damn handbrake that works (mine was part of the typical R31 syndrome..........handbrakie no lock up-ie)

haha what was the deal with u passing me on the back straight? i was in the r32 4dr and i was doing about 70ish on the back straight and u 2 went around me?

honestly dont remember mate.........i do remember passing a ceff that had its hazards on.........but yeah, i might have at some point. much apologies for that if i then spun in front of ya.

Who was driving the SPASTIC moroan 33 with a stomping gate?

That thing was awesome!

Some nice cars out there, that 4 door 31 with gate sounded nice too.

And yes it was damn freezing out there!

Some nice cars out there, that 4 door 31 with gate sounded nice too.

And yes it was damn freezing out there!

The burgandy 31 with black bonnet/boot? If so, that would be my boyfriend Lukes 31, username skylineguy19 on here.

Was good to see SO many cars out, just sucked that it meant 2 or 3 laps each round for everyone. Matty, got some good photos of u! Well done on your first time :D

Was heaps of 'newbies' out there. I was damn cold in the stands but loving it!

Richo - car got away from u in the pits hey? lol, We were driving past and your car was rolling along.. without u in it lol

Edited by *flick*

The burgandy 31 with black bonnet/boot? If so, that would be my bf's 31, username skylineguy19 on here.

Yeah thats probably the one!

Is it still an RB20 or 25?

Sounds friggen awesome!

Richo - car got away from u in the pits hey? lol, We were driving past and your car was rolling along.. without u in it lol

hahaha :) that was funny as, got distracted for a second and next thing I know the car is rolling out the shed. I had to perform a dangerous recovering manouver :(

I didnt see you guys out there! must have been on the first group ha?

Ill see you there in 2 weeks time if it goes ahead.

Cheers

Ric

Yeah was in the second group. Your car almost rolled into the wagon i was in lol. I waved at u and yelled out to ya but u didnt hear me. Will come up n see ya next time - well in 2 weeks.

Day prac will be great! I can get better footage of you guys then

Yeah thats probably the one!

Is it still an RB20 or 25?

Sounds friggen awesome!

yeah thats mine mate, cheers for the comments, thinking of tackin a mufller out of the system to louden it up abit more. Its all gate at the moment lol. And it was RB30 standard, not a 20.