SAU Community

51 Minutes....

Grinners

Sorry about late reply, but i have an excuse! I've been driving everywhere :P

Nah its not a GTR (cause i'm 19), got a gts-t. GTR when i'm 21 maybe.

Everything is good.

I'll get pics up when i get em.

Only thing is when the heating/aircon is on there is like a double knocking noise coming from the engine (sounds a bit like a heart beat...) every 5 seconds or so and the idle drops to like 300...

Hope its not a big problem but i wanna get it fixed asap. Not sure what it could be, it sounds like its coming from the erea around the pod filter (although its obviously not the pod... unless its resting on something it shouldn't, cause me and my mates put it on...).

Any ideas what it could be?

Let some of my commodore mates drive it and they are jealous!!! :(

Loving it :)

good on ya mate! but try not to let those commonwhore mates defile or taint it...

as for the noise its something that can only really be assessed by a professional in person.

hope for your sake its nothing!!

Congrats and safe driving

course he is... he just got his first R32 :P

man i remember those days... oh how i miss those late night drives to anywhere but nowhere in particular.

Good on ya mate..

Welcone to the life of empty pockets.... :P

you get a free pair of pants with the car which mysteriously have holes in the pockets :ermm:

congrats on joining the rb entity! :D

course he is... he just got his first R32 :D

man i remember those days... oh how i miss those late night drives to anywhere but nowhere in particular.

That's the first thing I want to do when I get my licence. Just drive around with no destination in mind. I can't wait, only 4 months to go!! Too bad it won't be in the 32 though :cheers:

course he is... he just got his first R32 :cheers:

lol i did that when i got my line at first. with the price of pertol now days i think twice

well not really lol i love to drive so i pay for fuel.

congrats on the purchase dude.

'Nah its not a GTR (cause i'm 19), got a gts-t. GTR when i'm 21 maybe.'

Yeah I got my 32 GTR when I was 20, Im now 21 and still on my p's for like another year hint hint.... So good move with that one haha.

lol i did that when i got my line at first. with the price of pertol now days i think twice

well not really lol i love to drive so i pay for fuel.

congrats on the purchase dude.

Yep, petrol prices are fair high these days, although I full tanked my skyline the other night, cost me about $55, but had about 1/4 tank (15L) in there already..

Thats paying about 1.28c/L of high octane fuel. My car is pretty good on fuel though, depends how/where you drive it :action-smiley-069:

Make sure you always fill good fuel in it, very important!!

Edited by abu

See at least when i was going like 200-300 ks a day when i first got mine (once again... not going anywhere in particular) petrol was around 93c for Optimax etc :action-smiley-069: so it wasnt too bad