SAU Community

Rx7 Series 4 - Stolen

jonathon

White Rx7 series 4 Stolen from Elizabeth Bowl - 2pm Tuesday the 21st August.

If you see it call 0438854813.

Chase the f**kers and rip their heads off and deliver them to us, alternativley call the above number, or if all else fails the police (but we know they'll do bugger all).

l_fe087b2e7e7614ba101c061d67280f85.jpg

l_96164c505ce6f1957496a2a23bcd4971.jpg

Cheers

i concur with Darren very nice wankel

my first car was a S1 Rx7 was very nice car stuck to the road like it was on rails always wanted one of those SIV Facelift AKA SV with the round light rearend

The RX7 has been found!!!!!!!!!

Luckily there was bugger all petrol in it, and they didn't make it far (only the next suburb).

As far as I know (being finger printed right as I type), only the ignition is stuffed.

It is my mates car so all credit on the car I must say goes to him.

Cheers boys for your support, and the good news that another car has been recovered.

fkn lucky

hope it has adequete security

oh and lol at MLC & iLEC

lmao

:laughing-smiley-014:

"move it yaself old man !" followed by "pick up the dog turds boyo"

Update - Well the finger printing came back too smuged so no luck there. The car was found in a factory carpark near the edinbourgh defence force, behind gates of the business. Talking to one of the workers - it might have got stolen near shift change, so maybe someone stole it and bloody went to work there. Thankfully it was left over night and the gates were locked so noone could get to it.

Bloody lucky is all I can say.

But here is the lesson to learn - he had no alarm, immobiliser, and the worst part, no insurance. So to all of you out there beware, get yourselves bloody protected!

Wow you would have to be a real idiot to steal a car, drive it to work and then park it in your works carpark lol :cheers:

the world is full of idiots...............sad state of affairs

good to see the car was recovered safely