SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

Guest Rexlr8

Yeah, i'd change oil, filter and sparkys if i was going to put the oil cooler on. Then change the oil and filter again 3000k's down the track. I'll do it if ol' man going to help me do it tomorrow. Got to take front bar and dump off and shit aswell.

See what happens.

comp_twin_plate.gif

OS Giken Twin Plate rebuild kit looks like its going to cost $800-1000 in parts.

:D

Just glad it didnt happen at the strip.

well as most of u no my diff blew up at lunch in town taking of from the lights didnt dump it or nuthin just a smooth take of then bang should hav it fixed for the drags in two weeks and it was worth every burnout u wanna hav fun u got to pay for it hey

wat happened ozzy?

i must of left b4 it happened watever it was. if you want that footage of you just let me know

On my last run something definately didnt seem right, car was reving but not accelerating as quick. Then the familiar smell of burnt clutch went through the car. Let her cool off but was still slipping on the way home. Oh well it lasted 2 years, 2 owners and who knows how many tyres.

Saw fabs video on youtube, post mine if its any good. Thanks

Bad luck Fabio on the diff, has your mechanic checked it? Hopefully you can get away with just a new 1.5 - 2 way centre.

yea i got a hole in it the size of a golf ball 2 bolts came loose in the diff and bang but found a starded r34 gtt lsd for 475 deliverd so my car will be back on the road in week and a half and willl go test it out at the plumbing station with a new set of tyers :D:D

Guest Rexlr8

Sucks badly about your diff man. Was hookin' up my oil cooler and gauges yesturday. Got everything done. Set up. Turned the car on and the biggest mob of oil pissed out the sandwhich plate and oil filter. I didnt buy a gen subaru one obviously cause it was saturday but went to ASAP and got one... Did it fit... Nope! The oil filter was not fitting flush with the nut in the middle of the sandwhich plate and left a nice 3mm gab around the WHOLE thing. Lost alot of oil before it stopped. Lucky i got 2 bottles.

Going to go find filter today at S-cheap or something. Get Something that fits around the bolt nicly.

Btw, the gauges look sweet.

didnt come out on friday had food poisioning it sucked so bad , but craig your so soft as if u didnt come out on sat night (actually it was borings as shit!!!) but the boys made a nice video for ya on camerons phone lol

y u got to act mad porter

You can't talk!!!! roflmao!!!! :worship:

Sucks bout the repairs guys... but sure they'll be better than ever once done..!

All you guys with footage/photos of cruises, etc. need to come round my place and put it on my computer so I can make a DVD for us all!!! PM or ring me to arrange a time..

Cam, Craig, Ozzy this means you! also gotta get Joyner. Lee i need to get that older stuff from you again too!!

Anyone got ideas for backing soundtrack???