SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

Careful fab, that water stuff is dangerous. and fish poo in it.....

they made this thread a sticky! yay!

Anything happinen this weekend? apart from the drags, damn working day shift......

I wanna see some more vids too. still can't get bloody joyner's....

if everyone gives me their vids and pics I will put a DVD together for everyone!

Need suggestions of songs for background music too..

Guest Rexlr8

Just thought i'd let everyone who had a run down the strip on the weekend that we all got beated by green vyss. Claytons car. Yup, Joe rekons he smoked us all yet im still struggling to remember him even racing you guys.

He is boasting that he got the fastest time down the strip. How funny considering the Lights nor timers WERNT working. The guy in the tower box even mentioned that. Well i remember him saying it wasnt working early that day...? So pack Em' up boys, just no matter what Mod's you do or how you drive, you just cant beat the shit stream coming out of joe's mouth.

Guest Rexlr8

No, this is were your wrong. He raced Pearson in that white thing... So, he's compairing that to all of us.

And remember, the timers were working at full potential.. Says Joe... Think my ears are bleeding :D

Haha, i heard you did. You raced just as i got back to the line up so i didnt see :)

i probly wont go out to the drags dont hav enough cash but ill br happy to rip a nnnnnasty burnout saturday night im getting new tyers sat morning so if sum one wants to get a camera and record it just watch me act mad :D:bunny::);)

oh and joe a wankner camelo rang him and joe was shittin him self if u read wat it said on you tube about not to listen to those wallys clayton took his car to get checked out at melos he told him wat was wrong with it then went and fixed it and joe took all the cred saying melo was wrong and shit and clayton was lickin joe ass like no tomorrow go read it people on you tube

Guest Rexlr8

I'd though the drag strip would shut people up and put them in their place but f**k ME i was wrong.

Yeah Fabio, Rip a sick burnout in daylight ish. And send me a txt when your doing it bro >_<

hey guys. since there are going to be full race bred cars out tomrorow... are we still allowed to run?

I think there is a street stock class and a super street stock or something of the sort..

Pretty sure they said if your registered you can fit into a class and have a run.

I didn't see joe until late in the day and missed his run.

Guest Rexlr8

Im going tomorrow but aint running till next week if i get a chance too. Just depends on how many times your aloud. Im not paying 20$ if im only aloud to run once cause thats all the time they can spare lol. Or that theres a decent size group.

I didn't see a 1 decent commodore pass at all last weekend.

15" stock tyres or 20" bling rims do not = good 1/4 times. Just wheelspin or burnouts.

If any commodore owners fit some decent tyres, then we might see some low times.

I have rotated my tyres and have been doing some 2nd gear testing :thumbsup:

Seems to make more smoke than the 1st gear efforts last week.

Guest Rexlr8

Im hopeing after my minor mod's to come i can land 12's. Just some heatwrap too cool things down a bit.

But i guess the strip is the way to find out. Does anyone know when there are just shit and giggle runs?

I want to see how fast i can go, but i dont want to be in some event/qualify thing against them machines.. f**k that. I would like just a run against anyone but mainly to find out my time. Not weither im faster or not.

Started off the day with BK and I doing consistent runs between 12.5 -12.8 around 105-110 mph in the heat.

Then at 6.40 pm on the last run of the day we got serious. Dropped our tyre pressures down to 18-20 psi and made the most of the cooler weather.

BK 12.17685 1/4 112.09 mph

OT 12.20889 1/4 112.41 mph

I think VSPEC is definately capable of seeing high 11's.

Looking foward to tomorrow 10 am, hope we give some of the V8 guys a good run.

Saw Fab34, thrustt, Mr.Msquito & Rexlr8 guys in the crowd. Also anyone I may have missed, Thanks for the support.

post-44657-1206196348_thumb.jpg