SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

Guest Rexlr8

Fark... Stupid question, whats the price if your just watching and not entering your car? Still a entry fee on that?

Might get a bit exy running every weekend lol.

Guest Rexlr8

C'mon, $10 entry fee aint bad if your just watching for the day. Pretty good actually.

And $20 for having runs for the day is also a good price i guess. But defently need a big time/screen board. The microphone wasnt very clear, specially when someone was lighting up a burnout. So hard to hear the time pass for both cars.

I paid $25 for CADRA membership and $125 for CADRA Super Street entry (2008 offical events).

Also paid $149 for full Super Street ANDRA licence.

Super Street is good for cars running between 11.00 -12.99. (Standard GTR should do 12.9-13.0)

$25 CADRA membership is optional for half price entry.

For cars slower than 12.99 it is $75 CADRA Street registered entry (2008 offical events).

$20 a day ANDRA licence or $80 year ANDRA licence.

Hopefully they will be running some un-offical off street/test & tune events like they do interstate as they are usually cheaper and more fun. I dont think any have been comfirmed yet!!!

On sunday I found Marion the Treasurer from CADRA very helpfull in the top control tower.

Anyone who hasnt read the latest 'High Performance Imports' #90 Skyline Special, I would strongly recommend it for drag setup tips.

In the next few months I want to pick up some stock R32 GTR rims 16x8 ($600-800set) and 4 Mickey Thompson street legal tyres 255/50/16 ($250-300 each).

Who said motorsport was cheap?

www.cadra.com.au

www.andra.com.au

Guest Rexlr8

I'll just pay the 20$ a pop for a run. I wont run all the time, unless someone wants to kindly donate $6,000 for Straight cuts haha :banana:

But yeah. I'll only run when i feel like it. Not all the time.

yea im gona run this weekend getting new tyers on sat mornin any other skylines running cause i think craig will smoke me if he gets a good launch bloody awd

Guest Rexlr8

Hey Fab bro, Race MFP :P I tell you what, his 300kw GTR is leathal as!

I came neck and neck with Him ( Silver GTR ) so that'll give you a heads up if me and you lined up together. Be good as fun tho :D And cammo didnt loose by didly squat either against MFP. Was a bloody good run for both of us.

I wont be racing this weekend tho man. I better let my Gbox settle down. 5 or 6 runs is a bit harsh on a stock box with a decent amount of power through it.

But hope you other boy's have a good run again. Was awsome to see all the skylines and stuff have a blast.

Edited by Rexlr8

hey oscar.. i noticed when u launch your car... u bogged down for not revving high enough... then once u hit boost your wheels started spinning... man.. with the power u got, u should be running much quicker. once u fixed those probs.. i dont think many ppl willl even get close to u..

:/ Still learning

Hopefully BK will come out in VSPEC for a run.

Anyone know the guy from Repco who bought BK's gunmetal R32 GTR.

Does he post here?

Same goes for the guy in the purple R33 GTR.

Guest Rexlr8

Yeah. Once everyone gets there stuff together were all going to see some nice races and times.

Sorry, no idea on who brough the gtr from Repco

Edited by Rexlr8

damn fab. i just missed out on a gd deal for u... went so quick.. brand new bridgestone re55s for 200 for the both...went so quick...

bridgestone.jpg

next time illl have to be quicker lol

at the price its a giveaway

Edited by thrustt