SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

yea get lee out there, the way ppl are goin were goin to have a pack of sausages lol ill be out in the pulsar hope to run a 15.6, and yea jimmy heard bout ya crash thats got to suck at least your ok

hey kurt thats great news, see if it makes a difference down the strip hey?

buff job hey jimmy, nice lol. sorry bout the car man but like andrew said your alright so that the main thing... any chance of some photo's posted up?

and hell yeah lee dont be soft hand over the keys lmao. jimmy will race for ya :)

Ok guys, here's the story....

I am fine, not hurt at all, Jarrod is a little sore but will be fine also,..

Come across Espie st turned left onto Bloomfield, was a bit rainy and road was quite wet, at about 310 Monday morning. Only travelling fairly slow due to wetness and she just slid out from me, and kept on sliding, all the way round to say hello to the light pole.. well the light wanted some action too so it jumped from the top of the pole, but sadly died on impact with the ground. so now my car and the light are stuffed!!

Even worse news is, looks like insurance not gunna cover it as I blew .056. If only I had one less mouthful or if barstaff didn't overpour drinks.....

So this means Heaps of parts available for purchase. If you want it let me know and make an offer. most parts will be you get it off yourself as I am no mechanic but will be doing what I can with a little help. I am taking orders now so let me know what you want and I'll add it to the list.

Anyone want the whole thing?????

gallery_40758_1969_578205.jpg

gallery_40758_1969_654559.jpg

gallery_40758_1969_508291.jpg

Edited by Sklyn

RIP. loved that car,

Man that sucks about the insurance, sorry to hear that, guess you'll be in australia a little while longer then hey?

good luck with the parts sale man.

um is volleyball on tonight or is the season over? im in town for the next three weeks so im avaiable

The Sheep is probably the only thing NOT for sale..lol.

Don't know about the rubber bends? stock? will have a look, or better yet come and see yourself and grab a few things!!!! Bring $$$$ lol. :D

I'm still planning for London but might be delayed a little. :D

Volley Ball is 6:30 next week, last round before finals. Bring your A game bro, we are pretty good now!! lol.

hey guys just letting u know i wat just on my way to drop martin home gave it stick down flynn drive and went into second and blew the box have no gears at all, pulsar is bein sold as is for $1000

yea but it was so funny first thing i did was turned around to martin and hi fived it was great it was only just round corner from martins so we walked to hisn and towed it home

wats up imy loan got approved so i should be droping a rb26 into my car within the next few weeks

the motor im getting has got forged pistons 700cc injectors 2530 roller bearing turbos power fc with hand controler o44 fuel pump cams and cam gears apexi pod filters lookin for 330rwkw+ so hpefully every thing goes well

hope the gear box can take that just had a look at the specs 4 my clutch and is good for 330rwkw so that all good

hopefully give martin a run down the highway :)

ur bloody crazy andrew....I hope you'll be a bit more loving to the new one when you get it..

drive silly and you'll end up like me.

and yeah, a few parts a claimed already,, engine, seats, rims, boot, timer etc, all claimed..

Still a glimmer of hope to get insurance so waiting for that before I start stripping.

Good shieet Fab.. can't wait to see it happen..

Edited by Sklyn

f**k yes Fabio, Good shit man!

Car is going to be f**king mental!! Lets hope your G-box holds up lol.

Who racing tomorrow? I am again, well if the weather holds off.