SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

even though its been said, Jordan what happened?

I'm after a supra, i want to enjoy the skyline for a fair while but i prefer the interiors and shape of the supras plus the power you can get out of them suits me. It would be nice to sell her in town though coz i dont wanna throw it away for good...

The pulsars a great car if anyone wants a thrash beast, s/h box and shes good to go lol

doesn't NEED a new turbo, it works but the old one is just getting a bit tired. for 600 bucks you're not looking for something thats going to be a in A1 condition, but with a new box it'll run and still smoke an aussie 6.

yeah it blows a lil smoke but thats also because its running rich. The smoke screen you probably remember was when we put the new second hand turbo from adelaide on, it was proper busted

hey guys just lettin u know that im selling the pulsar in parts as no one wants whole car if u want any parts give me a call make an offer....

my number is 0427631963

hey guys just letting u know my goin away party is 14th of feb at leighs pool area (jenerae drive) starting around 12pm byo grog and nibbles for everyone prob getting a bbq together, will be heading out on town after if up for it hope to c u all there

hey there wats up car nearly dun zaust at colins getting made and just need to put fuel pump in the rest is all good its booked in for the 2nd of march at boost worx as that the only time they could fit me in so wont be at the drags

AND MELO IS STARTING HIS ON SHOP CG'S PERFORMANCE WORKS ITS ON SMITH STREET FEW DOWN FROM DALLAS SO U NEED SHIT DUN GO SEE HIM I THINK HIS STARTIN TO BOOK SHIT IN 1ST OF MARCH

good shite!!!! then he won't have to piss fart around with all the crap cars,,lol..

Camo, give im a chance mate, those things are bloody expensive and you have to go do a course to learn how to use it and all sorts of other shit.

I'd say he'll be getting one asap though..!

Hahha good shit Mello, well done man. That's going to be good as.

Least then half you boys wont have to travel 1,500ks to get a retune :P lol