SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

ok guys found out today, ist free entry just leave a bucket next to your car or something for donations, aeveryone entering has to be at head st oval by 3pm, at i think kirt, lee, ryan, camello, and me are goin in so we need to get few more people out, who is interested?? its for a good cause all donations go to vic bush fire appeal.......

just had an email from Dr.Drift saying that he is defiantly interested in coming to do some tunes. I need some def numbers so we can get the ball rolling. anyone keen?

i will know more on dates and price once we have some interested ppl

How many ppl does he want 5-6 or more...( as many as we can is not an answer :D.....I know jordan and i are in. Surely there are others. Professionally tuned in our conditions. It's a great oppertunity.

Profile HiJacked By Nathan...White wheeled 180.... :)

yea i think melo does and i might aswell just so its tuned in this weather and my car leaves this tuesday cuming goin to adelaide for the final step thank f**k 4 that cant wait to put it into a pole and sumone buy my motor make a offer but not a stupid one gtr parts 4 sale aswell

got gtr coil packs

fuel rail

sump and diff

and all my air con shit of my r34 piping and all

Hi All,

Sorry to pipe in, but I would like to know more about Alice Import Group. As you guys can tell by my name I am the owner/driver (as if, my wife owns and drives it!!!lol) of the S15 Varietta. I would like to ask someone if any import is elegible for membership? Next week (Thursday 26th Feb) I finally receive my imported GMC Syclone. Long story short, 1 of only 2995 produced in 1991 ever, and is an AWD V6 Turbo. Factory 0-100 in 4.6 seconds, and 13.6 factory 1/4 miles. I have spend more than 9 months arguing with the govn. about getting one, and customs, and quarentine fee's have cost me over $15,000 more than expected. I purchased it back in June of 2008, and again should be finally here Thurs??? (I hope). Does such a vehicle warrent membership, as it has $12,000 in mods, should be able to give you all a run for your money?!? just kidding, but would be fun Heh?. Let me know, as I have been really busy, and not very active. SO SORRY. P.S. Jimmy, so soory about your car, hope you are gettin another one, or fixin it? Cheers Lehi

Again sorry to pipe in, but I need some help!!!!

As mentioned before, my GMC Syclone will be here next week, and I plan on being at the March 1st drags. My problem is, that it is an 18 year old truck, with only 3,359 original miles on it. It also comes with the original wheels and tyres from factory (again 18 years old), so I am asking if anyone will lend/rent me some Commodore patern (sorry, I know I swore) rims, 16" or bigger to go racing. Being AWD I will not be doing any burnouts, etc, just don't want to destory my VERY old original ones. Just need something that could work? Any help would be much appreciated.... Anyone, please post this all over, I am broke from late fees and charges, and really need to show my wife a $15,000 vehicle is worth around $42,000 (which is what I have spent). VERY Desperate. Also require the loan of a helmet, but might have one buy then. Cheers Lehi.

I have 2 15inch and 2 14inch commonwhore rims with tyres if thats any help. just googled your new car/truck thing....looks tough :P

Profile hijacked By nathan..... :ninja: ( Again! )