SAU Community

Looking For Imports In Alice.

Iwantaskyline...

Hey Guy's Name is jason I go to school at Centralian School and I am working on project for my multimedia class it is somthing similar to Ignition DVD just looking for anyone with an import car preferably a Skyline that might be interested in doing that with me if you are contact me on 0448761320 or by my email [email protected] also i got a mate named beau and he is looking at anyone interested in setting up a drift club in the Alice.... Also I am getting my licence soon and looking for anyone with a cheap skyline as i work at woolies and don't think i can get 10,000 or more togheter anytime soon. Thanks Guys.... :laughing-smiley-014:

Good luck saving lol. What about trying an S13, or 180SX if you want something slightly cheaper? I used to work at Woolies, they suck arse :action-smiley-069:

Edited by R338OY

Hi Jason

I'd be happy to help with your project, maybe you could teach me a bit about multimedia..

I have recently bought a 98 R33 GTST. The midnight purple one if you've seen it.

I know beau too and would love for the drift club to get going, don't know if I can afford the tyres and maintenance though.

Don't know about getting a skyline in Alice. Best bet is www.carsales.com.au and transport it up here. Allow about $900 - $1300 for transport. I have bought 3 cars via carsales and been very happy with them all. Just make sure you do the research and get the car inspected first. If it's your first car I'd recomend a non-turbo to get used to the feel and the power. For under 10k you will get a resonable car. Save hard it's well worth it!!!

Cheers!!

R3380Y--Are you in Alice? Been here? or just browsing all over?

Hi Jason

I'd be happy to help with your project, maybe you could teach me a bit about multimedia..

I have recently bought a 98 R33 GTST. The midnight purple one if you've seen it.

I know beau too and would love for the drift club to get going, don't know if I can afford the tyres and maintenance though.

Don't know about getting a skyline in Alice. Best bet is www.carsales.com.au and transport it up here. Allow about $900 - $1300 for transport. I have bought 3 cars via carsales and been very happy with them all. Just make sure you do the research and get the car inspected first. If it's your first car I'd recomend a non-turbo to get used to the feel and the power. For under 10k you will get a resonable car. Save hard it's well worth it!!!

Cheers!!

R3380Y--Are you in Alice? Been here? or just browsing all over?

I have sent a message to your hotmail James

I have sent a message to your hotmail James

By the way would you be able to Write Down all the performance specs of your car and also any dyno tests if you have done any thanks either send it to hotmail account or post here

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hey pinksta and fab34, i seen you guys round town and well truth is i just been so busy trying to get my car i just don't see yas when your stopped and well when your drivin its kinda hard ta pull ya's over but i would be most greatful if you guys could help me out, i'll be round town anyways i ride a gold huffy bycicle with a skyline sticker on it. I so wish i had $2000 the motor company up the north stuart hwy gave me a deal on the KPCG210 Skyline they got there but as i work at woolies yeah... If i had that car i'd nickname it "Banana" lol... Anyway also james i noticed that you were at my school on thursday just wondering if we could catch up some time if you got my phone number you can give me a ring for you guys who dont email me on [email protected] and ill give my number to ya