SAU Community

My Top Secret R34

Forged

the 2nd one got nicer blinkers and looks more aggressive yeah,

the only con I have is that it sticks out a bit too much

Might be just the angle of the shot, it doesn't stick out at all if you look at it in person.

Compared to other kits like C West er34cwest1.jpg

it (the TS bar) actually looks restrained and more factory looking than anything else.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will do.

Dont u have the Do-Luck kit R34NRG? Dont think this lip will suit/fit that kit.

yep i got the do luck kit. i would love a lip i just think it looks so much better. the original gtr do luck kit did come with a bonnet lip but it was much thinner like the nismo tune.

heres a pic

Gallary_08.jpg

How was fitment on the kit? Almost direct fit or bad mold? Concidering getting one :)

Oh is it much longer (from top to bottom) than the stock plastic bumper?

Fitment was not perfect but was very good in aftermarket standards. Good mold, everything aligned as they should. I am quite happy with it.

From what I can remember it was an inch or so "deeper" than the factory bar. Will get some measurements for you when I get home.

that r34 looks nice! I wanted to buy a 34 but coundnt splash out the extra 3 grand...

I think the difference between a 33Gts-t & 34Gt-t is more than $3k, quite alot more comparing ones with similar mods & condition. If not u either got jibbed on ur 33 or u shoulda got the 34, much better looking inside n out and better performance.

Perthiscool - i think u may find the deciding factor could be cost, there's a big difference in cost between the 2 bars.

I think the difference between a 33Gts-t & 34Gt-t is more than $3k, quite alot more comparing ones with similar mods & condition. If not u either got jibbed on ur 33 or u shoulda got the 34, much better looking inside n out and better performance.

not really I bought my r33 GTST for 14 grand. And when I was buying there was plenty of r34 GTT's for around 17-18 grand. (I'm talking about second hand ones of course)

Edited by -=MC=- Coolio

looks hawt mate. im throwing up weather to get top secret or get east bear gtr kit... hmmm...decitions

If you could afford the east bear gtr kit then its the obvious choice. Perfect fitment plus OEM look, you can't ask for more.

Hey Guys

This East Bar lip that is pictured 6 posts up.... thats exactly what i need, any one know how i can get my hands on one?

Thanks

That east bear lip is same one as I had previously (see Post #1) Contact Powerplayimports if you want one.

How was fitment on the kit? Almost direct fit or bad mold? Concidering getting one :mellow:

Oh is it much longer (from top to bottom) than the stock plastic bumper?

Heres the measurement as promised.

bumpercloseup.jpg

Not sure of the height of the stock bumper but from what I can remember there was only about an inch difference between the two.