SAU Community

Rear Diff For Sale.

An aftermarket rear diff off an R32 GTR for $200. Not sure what brand it is. Pick-up only. Inspection welcome. Good condition. I've uploaded some photos and you judge it for yourself whether this rear differential is suitable for your car. Inspection welcome.

Turbo's have been sold. Exhaust sold.

Edited by gtr_z

Pity you aren't in Brisbane. I'd do the job for you with a swap of the stock R33 turbos in my race car that are rebuilt with steel wheels. Given the value of those and the labour component there would be just a straight swap if interested.

Hi. not having a go, but, do you know that to take 2 sets of turbos on and off there would be close to 20 hours of work there for someone who doesnt do it for a living

20 hours of labour would be worth close to $2000 in a workshop

$3800 plus stock turbos?

Edited by SLIPPERY

I would be very interested to get in touch with a workshop that can do GTR turbos in and out in 4 hours.... to do mine I was quoted 16 hours @ $88 per hour plus approx $250 in consumables (coolant, gaskets etc..) almost $1700...- so... please let me know.

If noone is keen on doign the labour, and you do get them taken out, pls post pics :blink: