SAU Community

550hp R32 Gtr For Sale

also got the car tuned but we stoped at 360kw need another fuel pump after the hks in tank couldnt do past 375kw so better to not break the engine and down the power a bit makes 360kw at 5500rpm with a monster power curve the engine has got plenty more in it but like i said better not to lean the bitch out and id like to keep the standard box to hold up as long as possible will get a pic up of the dyno sheet soon with this power it makes the car very streetable,responsive and a friken bullet :cool:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys i built this engine for Anthony and he has put the best of everything in this engine this car with a hard tune will make we over 400kw at all four wheels as is it made 365 kw at all four on only 18psi we build and service a lot of gtrs at my work shop and this is by fare one of the best looking gtrs we have worked on the car has lots of bling and the power to match if you had to build this car with the motor ,big brakes and all the other goodies you would spend alot more then he is asking for it so if you are not interested in buying it why try and put shit on it this is a hot looking car :nyaanyaa:

hehe thanks jason ur making me blush .... well guys its true what jason says he builds some tuff engines just look at his own race car and at this price its a steal thats why i have rejected so many low ball offers and if anyone wants to know about the car or the build jasons the man to speak to for any info ..

cheers jason appreciate it bud

also like to throw in that i ate up and spat out a ferrari 598 marrenello on the weekend it was a nice sight to se him eat my richness from the zorstttt:P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...