SAU Community

Fs: R32 Adj Castor Rods/workmeisters/front+dump Pipe/deka Battery

Hey people, got some stuff I need to get rid of, send me a pm or call/sms on 0402 198 170 if your interested (If I don't pickup I will call back as soon as i can).

Local pickup from sunshine area only or may deliver within reason.

Willing to send the smaller stuff at buyers expense but don't expect next day delivery! Although I will be giving preference to local buyers.

Pics for everything will be up tonite when I get home from work.

Genuine Workmeister 2 Piece SP1's - 18x8 and 18x9 +38 5x114.3, minor gutter rash on one wheel, Falken Azeni's on front, Continentals on rear, spare set of Nexan N3000 235/40 tyres with about 80% tread, and 2x 245/40 80% Dunlops. I'll also throw in a set of 20 chrome locknuts (normal wheelnuts won't fit due to the taper of the holes on the rims). Selling as I sold the car they were on, and already have decided on wheels for the 32.

$2800 ONO

blacksp1py5.jpg

dsc00069qn3.jpg

dsc00084yr3ys2kd4.jpg

Deka ETX16L Battery - 1 month old, 250cca cranks at 500-750. Have used it to start car 3 times, driven on for 20 mins at most, compact and lightweight at 5kg~,needs a recharge (I don't have a charger), perfect for boot install. still have original box + invoice. Selling as I sold the car it was in.

$160 paid $220! It's basically new!

dsc00324ho4.jpg

HCR32 Adjustable Castor Rods - Good condition, light surface rust, bearing in good condition, Unknown brand.. came off a jap import. Selling as I don't need them atm.

$150

indexjo5.jpg

HCR32 Dump and Front pipes - Good condition, 2 and 3/4" (I THINK, will measure tonite) Cast Iron, o2 sensor not included, bolts up to standard turbo/cat, good for a stock looking engine bay! Selling as I fitted a 3" front/dump.

$130 ONO

Thanks, Bry - 0402 198 170

Edited by bryyy

Can you please post some more pics of the wheels.

Gutter rash photos and some photos of the tread?

I'll try and get some for you mate. However the gutter rash is minor, was quoted $70 (per wheel that needed it) to fix it up by mag wheel centre, and was told that it was an expensive quote!

know if the castor rods fit 33?...

No idea.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...