Sinful

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh mate i do unfortunately.U know the car do ya

Yeah i used to drive past it like 5 times a day but then my office moved and i dont go past there as much anymore - maybe once a day now

I really like your wheels :D

Thanks mate.Do u drive ur skyline past everyday or do u have a daily that u use for work.Do u think my car is worthy of sau autosalon thing

I have 2 daily's - one holden berlina and one supra twin turbo, i drive the supra most days :D

f**k yes yours is good enough

I'll enter on one condition.

Jess has to say "liz, your car is so much sexier than mine"

and have it in her sig for a week.

I'll enter my car on the following conditions :

* Jess changes her sig to "13B's Are POWERHOUSES"

* Jess changes her phone ring tone too "RX7's Superior, Skylines Inferior" in my voice

* Liz & Jess both wear "Mazdaspeed" tops at AutoSalon

interested in having an rb25dett? i would like to come along but it is nowhere near a show car. basically a track car with numberplates but with some good gear on it..

dont know what you guys are after but mine is something different haha

I drive past you everyday too.

Do you also have a 31?

are you the chick the scoots past in a white 33 gtst.I would say more of a wanna be 31 its a nugget pintara thats just like a daily.Heap of crap but a good car

I have 2 daily's - one holden berlina and one supra twin turbo, i drive the supra most days :whoops:

f**k yes yours is good enough

is ur supra white i see a white supra go past all the time.Habing a Twin turbo supra for a daily must mean u have a good job.Im only a shit kicker mechanic

I'll enter my car on the following conditions :

* Jess changes her sig to "13B's Are POWERHOUSES"

* Jess changes her phone ring tone too "RX7's Superior, Skylines Inferior" in my voice

* Liz & Jess both wear "Mazdaspeed" tops at AutoSalon

OMG LOL!!!

sif this would ever happen...

but it is a deal!!

interested in having an rb25dett? i would like to come along but it is nowhere near a show car. basically a track car with numberplates but with some good gear on it..

dont know what you guys are after but mine is something different haha

Definately if your up for entering...We would love to have your car :(

Is this the one brad is building??

Please fill out a form and bring it to the meeting if you can make it...Please tick the box if you want to put it on the dyno :whoops:

is ur supra white i see a white supra go past all the time.Habing a Twin turbo supra for a daily must mean u have a good job.Im only a shit kicker mechanic

Nah, not white, its black, if you see it come say hi

Yeah i have a good job, who do you work for - is it Ford?

Heres a pic of the supra

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...t&p=2980521

Well... it's been a while for me. Doof and Jess you know my car, except now it has a lot more under the hood, some light interior work and added gauges and a carbon fibre stealth wing :) Basically it's jap spec in the looks department. If you want it for the autosalon I'm up for it but it does currently have a few small key marks from some c#&t on the rear left quarter panel.

i cant even find when the next one is on lol.

yes brad is piecing it together, it's essentially the kit jago on the forums had but different pipe setup. and if he gets back to me in time maybe some 2530s, but so far it will be r33 turbos.

are you the chick the scoots past in a white 33 gtst.I would say more of a wanna be 31 its a nugget pintara thats just like a daily.Heap of crap but a good car

Yep- thats me. :)

Well... it's been a while for me. Doof and Jess you know my car, except now it has a lot more under the hood, some light interior work and added gauges and a carbon fibre stealth wing :) Basically it's jap spec in the looks department. If you want it for the autosalon I'm up for it but it does currently have a few small key marks from some c#&t on the rear left quarter panel.

I'll check it out on thursday when you pick me up for the meet :bunny: