SAU Community

Auto Salon

Sinful

Hey peeps,

We have decided to do a SAU display for Auto salon Final Battle this december..

Would like to see a show of interest in anyone that would like to be in this display...

Please fill in one of these forms http://www.autosalon.org/cms/pdfs/19.pdf

CUT OFF DATE!! for entry fee $120 and forms is November the 8th!!

Please get them to either Dr Doof or myself

SAU Account Details:

Bank: NAB

Acct Name: Skylines Australia NSW

BSB: 082-356

Acct No.: 54-639-3766

Please put reference: autosalon"forum name" if you can fit it

$120 each

Thanks

Jess

Entrants List:

Nissaner (Form)

Nxtime

Joeyz (Form)

Lauren (Form)

Malcolm (Form)

AdamR33 (Form)

Dr Doof

NSA11N (Form)

redevil (??)

NG0387

Bullet 32 (Form)

Zilch*

Jeffworld

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When it comes to filling out the form, fill out what you can, leave the payment part blank (as we will be cutting a cheque from SAU NSW as a whole), then fax it to 9488 7761

Page 1: Fill out your personal details, and the questions about your car... all the stuff at the top basically... sign down the bottom...

Page 2: Final Battle: Dyno challenge is free, up to you if you want to go in it or not... Db drag, you have to register at www.dbdragracing.com.au and you are paying 'Club $120' X 1, club name is SAU NSW, and preffered move in time is whenever suits you...

Payment Information: Leave blank

Support Staff: If you need someone to help you set-up (there will be a few of use, doibt it will be necessary).

Sign the bottom again.

Page 3: straight forward... just a run down of your car basically...

THEN FAX! :thumbsup: (9488 7761)

AdamsR33 - PAID

This co-insides with DECA down in Melbourne, and also a Wakefield track day that is planned...

You can't do all three unfortunately, I am missing out on DECA cause I am helping organising Final Battle which is a shame... But at least you can't say that as a club, we don't do enough events :D

I'll be at the meeting obviously... ;)

Due to the bathurst, PI and vic road trip days around that time i dont think NSW will be at deca this time round, but next year ill be there and of course you groupies can tag along again

let's just say that i would like to bring my baby along but not sure...

I still can't get my head around paying $120 to have my car impounded for three days while a bunch of "organizers"

fill their pockets with entry fees from people who can actually see my car on any given day for SFA.

Apart from that, and from experience, these events seem to have turned into "Who can play the loudest and most obnoxious beats" contests.. I got dragged into such "battle" in may... I lost big time due to being stuck behind the Pioneer stand.

Don't get me wrong, representing our club and community is great plus we get to hang out and talk cars... hell if I'm not working I'll even bring my music rig, drop a few choons while someone else cooks a killer BBQ.. if we did that with the $120 we'd even get some change.

Due to the bathurst, PI and vic road trip days around that time i dont think NSW will be at deca this time round, but next year ill be there and of course you groupies can tag along again

Are you saying there won't be a DECA in December or NSW won't go down for it? If Vic is holding it, I'm keen to go down and I suspect other will want to as well.

Hey peeps,

We have decided to do a SAU display for Auto salon Final Battle this december..

Would like to see a show of interest in anyone that would like to be in this display...

There is a meeting next sunday 30th September at 1pm

at PJ Gallagher Parramatta

74 Church st

Parramatta

http://parramatta.pjgallaghers.com.au/home.html

Anyone that would like to enter please attend the meeting :thumbsup:

Please fill in one of these forms and bring it with you http://www.autosalon.org/cms/pdfs/19.pdf

hi - cant make sunday but count me in for the SAU display in dec - 100% - cheers malcolm :woot:

post-9783-1190374390_thumb.jpg

post-9783-1190374490_thumb.jpg

post-9783-1190374512_thumb.jpg

post-9783-1190374540_thumb.jpg

post-9783-1190374561_thumb.jpg

Can any club enter or is it invitation only for Final Battle?

Pretty sure its invite only

let's just say that i would like to bring my baby along but not sure...

I still can't get my head around paying $120 to have my car impounded for three days while a bunch of "organizers"

fill their pockets with entry fees from people who can actually see my car on any given day for SFA.

Apart from that, and from experience, these events seem to have turned into "Who can play the loudest and most obnoxious beats" contests.. I got dragged into such "battle" in may... I lost big time due to being stuck behind the Pioneer stand.

Don't get me wrong, representing our club and community is great plus we get to hang out and talk cars... hell if I'm not working I'll even bring my music rig, drop a few choons while someone else cooks a killer BBQ.. if we did that with the $120 we'd even get some change.

We're not having a DJ booth thanks... Even though we can get better, louder, and more expensive gear then the main stage for free... still no... its annoying...

and the event is inside, so we will have to cook the snags on an RB26 block or something ;)

hi - cant make sunday but count me in for the SAU display in dec - 100% - cheers malcolm :(

I dunno guys, should we let him come :)

Are you saying there won't be a DECA in December or NSW won't go down for it? If Vic is holding it, I'm keen to go down and I suspect other will want to as well.

Tim, i think he means that NSW wont be going down for it.

I should be good to go down with you and others

Pretty sure its invite only

We're not having a DJ booth thanks... Even though we can get better, louder, and more expensive gear then the main stage for free... still no... its annoying...

and the event is inside, so we will have to cook the snags on an RB26 block or something :(

I dunno guys, should we let him come ;)

My post went straight over you head Doofy :)

Yeah its on, but i personally wont be there just cause there's so much going on up here this time :P

So thats the first one ive missed in a year - ill book my accomodation for the 2008 series as soon as the dates are released :P

Yeah its on, but i personally wont be there just cause there's so much going on up here this time :mellow:

So thats the first one ive missed in a year - ill book my accomodation for the 2008 series as soon as the dates are released :(

If you're not going and need someone to help orgnize the NSW crew that is going down I'm happy to help.

If you're not going and need someone to help orgnize the NSW crew that is going down I'm happy to help.

Cool :mellow:

Yeah im looking at the calendar for that time of year and there's heaps of stuff on car-wise up here (aswel as down there)

hi - cant make sunday but count me in for the SAU display in dec - 100% - cheers malcolm :P

your car looks so virgin against the white backdrop.nice :laugh:

i was seriously thinking about going down this time arround.when is the date?

nah it didn't, i just wanted to really drum it home that we ain't havin one :P

ain't having a dj right?

you still don't get it.

not offering my services... someone please put him in the picture :laugh: