SAU Community

Wont Boost More Than .6 Bar

toxsickcity

hi,

I got the rb25det i've been wanting for so long and put into my car, But I am having some problems boosting above .6

I have a walbro pump and sard regulator stock injectors and everything is stock the turbo is stock too

My electronic boost controller is the Greddy E01, I've tried all sorts of settings but the boost wont go higher then 0.6 before it starts going burrrrrr and very hesistant boost cut or some thing like that. it's fast until it gets really close to the 0.6!

I have set the setting to about 0.55 and sometimes i get micro hesistations! at .55 but not many as i keep rolling the setting lower until it is smoother! but the largest problem is the boost! I wanna try 0.8 or even 1 bar but cannot go that high.

the engine was imported from japan and has very low km/s about 20-30,000 kms had the ports polished and all that! and put the new gasket so it sound great!

anyone can tell me stock engine is okay at 0.8-1bar? and what are your ideas?

thanks guys!

Shaun

Agreed, shouldn't be stuffing around with Fuel Prerssure Regulators without a tuned ECU.

Not worth the trouble anyway, take it off and sell it.

Put the standard FPR back on and then play with your boost and see what happans....

Might clear it up

Edited by Birnie