SAU Community

New Recruits Keen To Find Something To Do

Stevie

A colleague today returned to his car (in a public carpark) to find a defect notice under the windscreen wiper for a bald tyre.

Does this happen often? I've never heard of it before.

A colleague today returned to his car (in a public carpark) to find a defect notice under the windscreen wiper for a bald tyre.

Does this happen often? I've never heard of it before.

Blue moon type of thing. I've seen them do it, even placed a nice letter on my windscreen for having a good car. If they only knew how bad the commo was.

when i was in college the cops blocked off our car park and breathalised all the people as they went to leave (this was the day after the school formal so a lot of hungover people) and then checked the cars for defects. 18 year olds in old cars with part time jobs = a lot of defects.

i think #11 is a pearl. The compliance plate is wrong so remove the seat belt to achieve the safest result...

Genius...

lol... I had to do the exact same thing, and I had to go back over pits TWICE before they were happy that it was properly removed :)

when i was in college the cops blocked off our car park and breathalised all the people as they went to leave (this was the day after the school formal so a lot of hungover people) and then checked the cars for defects. 18 year olds in old cars with part time jobs = a lot of defects.

when I was in college they sent down a cop to sit with a RADAR in the front stretch of carpark LOL! anyone who knows canberra college at Woden would know the front stretch I'm talking about... I dont think you could even hit 60kms there if you tried.

LOL! anyone who knows canberra college at Woden would know the front stretch I'm talking about... I dont think you could even hit 60kms there if you tried.

umm... no I won't incriminate myself..control...

I have a feeling that the cop who pulled me over not long ago was training. He did not have proper highway patrol police car nor bike, he only had a notepad. Seemed fairly young and there were few questions that he should have asked, he didn't. (eg, why?)

I was right. Got my infringement notice today, a mail from AFP in my mailbox.... I got caution only. No fine. hew...