SAU Community

My First Skyline! R33 Gts-t!

ZenF1

Hey guys, just got my dyno charts today with a FULL tune as the mapping was not too good. The results:

Any comments? How does it curves look? Not too shabby? :) 282.6kw@18PSI

post-42905-1192103508_thumb.jpg post-42905-1192103551_thumb.jpg post-42905-1192103576_thumb.jpg

Edited by ZenF1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

282kw for 14k! thats a killer whip u got dude! im in villawood area! u are definately taking me for a drive! LOL dw..i'll take u for a drive in my stocko 34 lol

got an alarm? u should get one if u dont...wayyy too many stories bout cars wif no alarms n no insurance

Hey guys, just got my dyno charts today with a FULL tune as the mapping was not too good. The results:

Any comments? How does it curves look? Not too shabby? :rofl: 282.6kw@18PSI

post-42905-1192103508_thumb.jpg post-42905-1192103551_thumb.jpg post-42905-1192103576_thumb.jpg

That's decent power, and a decent curve. Makes it pretty late though hey. How are you finding the lag? You could most probably get some cam gears and get it to come on boost sooner.

No AFR graph?

Anfo - Thanks mate, yeh Villawood is not too far away! Thought I dont go that way much other than the Drive-In movies at Bass Hill! :P

Yeh, I've got an alarm, and it's got a nice immoboliser as well, and of course insurance, I wouldn't buy a turbo car without insurance esp, with the number of stolen vehicles! :D

Wilch - Hmm, those are all I've got, I might need to give them a call and ask about the AFR... Yeh, pretty laggy, but for street driving I guess it's alright, its not like I need to rip it every 10 seconds! :(.. but I might go for a smaller turbo somewhere down the track!?! to get better response! Cam gear would be another option on my mind! :), if I get cam gear do I need to get new cams too?

Edited by ZenF1

Wilch - Hmm, those are all I've got, I might need to give them a call and ask about the AFR... Yeh, pretty laggy, but for street driving I guess it's alright, its not like I need to rip it every 10 seconds! :w00t:.. but I might go for a smaller turbo somewhere down the track!?! to get better response! Cam gear would be another option on my mind! :), if I get cam gear do I need to get new cams too?

No new cams needed for cam gear. :) Just need a retune.

An alternative to getting an entirely new/smaller turbo is getting the exhaust housing of your current turbo changed to a smaller size. That'll bring boost on alot sooner, but will reduce your top end.

• 1 month later...