SAU Community

Modded 32gtr For Sale. Melbourne

Hey guys I’m really desperate to sell my gtr. Just recently got married and also need to put some money towards a house. I’m more than willing to swap and some money my way or just sell, if I were to swap I would prefer non Japanese import. Has been regularly serviced, every 5,000k's sometimes earlier than the service time as well. car has had full major service when it landed in Melbourne, the car had been worked on by a work shop called hokue racing factory in Japan and the bottom end has some aftermarket internals which I’m not sure of, but all the work in Melbourne has been done by Benny kashima from hi torque performance in Dandenong. Car has all receipts of work done to it, only used the best oils, I’m willing to negotiate on price as well. PRICE: $23,500

33 N1 engine

jun cam gears

hks cam shafts

jun valve springs

garret 25/60r turbos

apexi power fc

greddy profec b boost controller with hi and low boost settings.

Turbo timer.

Half cage in the car, black colour.

Rebuilt 33 gtr gear box.

hks triple plate clutch.

short shifter.

apexi air pods

hks intercooler.

trust boost and oil pressure gauge

fujitsibo exhaust, quieter than stock.

sard 660cc injectors.

bosch 040 in tank fuel pump

apexi n1 coil overs

trust brake pads.

slotted rear rotors and cross drilled front rotors

Apexi sway bars and strut brace

aero vented bonnet with bonnet pins

hks kansai front lip.

$2,000 stereo alpine sound system which is still in the box, I have not yet fitted.

rims, not sure which ones.

ATS two way lsd front and rear.

On hi boost 18psi the car produces 350rwkw and still has more in it. I have all the dyno sheets and receipts of work on car as well. My low boost setting is 14 psi for the street and produces 282rwkw. The cams are yet to be dialled in so the car can make whole lot more power as well, I will also throw in a free set of OS GIKEN cam gears. Perfect for circuit racing and drag racing, car is very responsive; boost comes on at 1,800rpm. Car ran a flat 12 sec at 115mph on my old standard set up, with standard turbos, no injectors and no power fc, so the car is ready to run deep into the 11's. I only have one pic of the car so I will post that up. Please don’t hesitate to call, desperate to sell so I won’t refuse any sort of reasonable offer. My number is 0419 326 708, I can be email on [email protected] . thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...