SAU Community

Rb26 Complete Head Fs - Sydney

Hi guys,

I'm selling my RB26 head. It was on my friends car in japan. It was removed as he fitted a brand new nissan crate motor so he got the head whipped off the old donk and sent it to me. It was inspected at prime garage before being sent and it is in fine condition. I'm asking $1000 for it. What you get for that:

RB26 head ready to bolt on to the block of your choice. it's complete with:

rocker covers

timing belt cover

cams

cam gears

valves

valve springs

retainers

lifters etc.

basically, head, covers, full valve train. no ancillaries, no coil packs etc. I will take some pics tomorrow, but it's nicely gift-wrapped in plastic and I don't want to open it up but I'll do my best. This would be perfect for someone building a 30DET. get 30 bottom end. slap on this head. bolt on a turbo kit, plenum etc and bob's your uncle.

Pics: I'm not willing to unwrap it for better pics as it's nicely wrapped right now. Customs cut a few holes to peak in but that's it.

picture001yf2.jpg

picture002id4.jpg

picture003nt9.jpg

picture004rq9.jpg

picture007ps9.jpg

picture009cj4.jpg

yes it's cheap considering it's pretty much a bolt on jobbie for whatever block you have.

no throttle bodies mate. basically nothing attached to the head except for what's listed about. my advice would be either pick-up some GTR intake gear which is not too bad around $400 or so by the time you get it all. Lucky lots of big HP GTRs run aftermarket plenums and single throttles so it's not too hard to find.

it's sold seperately as the whole engine wouldn't fit into the boot of the car I was importing! and the bottom end had worn bearings, so it wouldn't have been much good. so I asked them to check head, remove the head and let them keep the bottom end as an early christmas present.