SAU Community

1989 Manual R32 Gtst For Sale *sold*

Hello,

My '89 R32 Gts-T is for sale due to a recent addition to the family :)

It is a 5 speed manual, has a genuine 122k kms (I bought it at 78k kms, 2005) and it's had the timing belt and water pump replaced at 95k kms. It has rarely been driven in the last 12 months as it has not been my daily driver, and there is no room for a baby seat! It has been serviced every 5000kms and during the most recent service I replaced the plugs (NGK Platinum) and brake pads (Bendix Ultimate).

The car is in great mechanical condition but has a few aesthetic flaws with damage to the front bar and a couple of pin dents, one on the bonnet and one just in front of the sun-roof. It goes really hard for a near-stock skyline and handles beautifully with the simple suspension mods! It won't take much to get it going quicker. I have been told it has a high flowed turbo but I can't confirm so I left it out of the mod-list.

It has been my pride and joy up until 5 months ago when we had our beautiful daughter and I have been putting off selling it but its time someone else got to enjoy it and I get used to driving a family car!

It is currently registered until the 14th of October 07 and I will sell with or without rego and with or without plates (AAR32) depending on price. RWC will be arranged upon sale.

Mods;

Engine:

* Unknown Pod filter (looks like Blitz but unsure :rant: )

* Turbosmart boost-tee

* 3' Mandrel Bent Exhaust with 3' Canon (from the cat back and turbo gaskets replaced January '07)

Wheels, Diff & Suspension:

* Genuine 17" Rays Engineering, Nismo Rims (Near new Sonar 215x45 tyres front and 235x45 rear)

* Tein Coilovers

* Front strut brace

* Unknown brand 1.5 way Mech Diff (fitted shortly after I puchased in '05)

Body:

* GTR Bodykit (Front bar damaged on lower front passaner side, and in the middle and mesh has been removed)

* GTR Grill

* Genuine aluminium GTR Bonnet (Small pin dent front middle)

* GTS-T wing has been removed so holes covered with red race-tape

Interior:

* R32 GTR Buckets (Drivers side wearing through around the bottom)

* MOMO Race wheel (Starting to wear)

* Carbon RAZO Gear Knob

* HKS Boost Guage

Price drop, $10,500

Please contact me (James) if you're interested on 0410 344 475 or e-mail [email protected]

Car is located in Maryborough, QLD

post-42599-1191738953_thumb.jpg

post-42599-1191739094_thumb.jpg

post-42599-1191739221_thumb.jpg

post-42599-1191739372_thumb.jpg

post-42599-1191739479_thumb.jpg

post-42599-1192955795_thumb.jpg

Edited by AAR32

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, rego has now run out so i will sell cheaper as is for a quick sale, can also swap 17s for some stockish 15s (need new rubber though for rwc) for an even cheaper price!

Make some offers :ermm:

$10 500 price drop includes 17s, rwc and 6 months rego :)

Edited by AAR32

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...