SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Nah it's a manual. I'm not a fan of autos :cheers:

I think it was Troy I spoke to and he said they don't do transmissions anymore.

But if he recommended MV Automatics then he must of assumed it was auto... why would he assume that... hmm

so i know cops are doing their jobs, and im all for them doing random breath checks etc but man my heart still skips a beat when theyre behind ya and then u get the dreaded flashy lights..

Got pulled over just now (2nd time in less than a week!) with the same line of random RBT etc. No probs. Started freaking tho thinking they gonna go over my car, all i got was a.. 'nice car, seen it around etc' have a good night'. phew!

Haha, yeah got the same treatment the other night flick only for the officer to tell me my lights were too bright (Xenon's) After I told him they were factory fitted, he left me alone. Nice bloke though, got to chatting about the car and such, just goes to show there are good cops out there too :D

Hey all I need to get myself a tranny service. Boostworx don't do it but recommended MV Automatics but they only do autos so does anyone know a good place I can take the line to?

For manuals try Nizspeed (Nisspeed? SP?), just a few doors down from Morpowa at Modbury North. I know they do manuals and have experience with GTR boxes for road and track use. Its a small opperation out of a shed at the end of a row of sheds (workshops) but the guys are very helpful.

Why?

Having trouble sleeping,

or just want to loose any last traces of a personality?

Nah i just need some help, im studying it atm...i got m0neyzz, if u can help :D

Meh, ill just go down to my accountants :D

Dont forget to ask for your skylines australia discount

One step ahead of ya mate, I dropped your name and the SAU name and spoke to one of the guys and he quoted me up, but then went in there after work and spoke to Ric, top bloke, getting it all done tomorrow, BUT i mine did cost more than the SAU Group Buy as im going darker and slight mirror, but all up with a alarm he has done me a pretty good deal!!

+1 for Auto Perfection boys and girls!!

Good to hear Darren i couldn't speak more highly of Ric there for the community

with regard to being pulled over i strongly believe the very first thing that comes out your mouth determines how things go, unless he pulled you over for drifting around a corner and even then have the right attitude and you may be surprised

BUT i mine did cost more than the SAU Group Buy as im going darker and slight mirror

+1 for Auto Perfection boys and girls!!

How many squids for window tint if you dont mind me asking? need some 20% all round for the 31....

normal price for 30% was $275 group buy was a lot less but no point telling you that because its over he will do about 15% discount maybe 10% not entirely sure 20%tint is darker so that costs a little more and metal tint again cost more that's $275 is basic black tint

normal price for 30% was $275 group buy was a lot less but no point telling you that because its over he will do about 15% discount maybe 10% not entirely sure 20%tint is darker so that costs a little more and metal tint again cost more that's $275 is basic black tint

yeah right. Bit pricier than what I was hoping for....

Woot! got my money, and the 33 is off with the new owner. Little sad to see it go, but at least now I can replenish the savings account, and have some spare for a few tickle-ups for the Legnum when its on the road in a few weeks :action-smiley-069:

well im currently working on another Group Buy with a Chinese company to supply alleged OEM Nike's here is a picture of what im expecting to see next week or i see nothing and get ripped off let me know peoples thoughts if this is a goer i will be supplying these for $100 delivered

post-13315-1206618042_thumb.jpg