SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

OK boys, the N1 Water Pumps have arrived........with a spare if anyone wants one (had to order 5 to get the good price).

1x Luke (ENR34).........PAID

1x Luke (Heslo)

1x Ben (Dohmar)

1x Pete (SLED)...........PAID

Very quick delivery........didn't expect them till next week!

I spoke to Martin Donnon when i went to willall today and im getting my car tuned tomorrow arvo.

The reason i went there was im very interested to see what sort of attitude and techniques some of the best known tuners have towards the same car. I'm happy with the tune from Jeff but im curious as to whether it can be done better and have different opinions of what the tune is like. Ill keep you all posted with what sort of feedback i get.

sounds good ryan, keep us posted on the out come.

im keen to see if there is greener pastures than my current work shop of choice.

i have the feeling my car is capable of more, with the right attitide and time spent toword the tune.

Finally, got my car back with no canary on the window! SO nice to have it back. As I picked it up from Synergy, turns out the police had a field day there and defect 10 of their cars for sale, most for "offences" like a pod filter which AFAIK is totally legal so long as it's fastened. Bad day for the boys down at Synergy that's for sure :(

Finally, got my car back with no canary on the window! SO nice to have it back. As I picked it up from Synergy, turns out the police had a field day there and defect 10 of their cars for sale, most for "offences" like a pod filter which AFAIK is totally legal so long as it's fastened. Bad day for the boys down at Synergy that's for sure :(

I hope they got a good lawyer. Cops sure had better know what the hell theyre doing if theyre going to screw with someones livelihood.

Defected for pods? If it wasnt fastened then yeah they deserve the defect but if not, I'd be lawyering up.

Does synergy sell vehicles freshly imported or vehicles after compliance is performed?

-D

I'm cleaning out my garage and I have a set of R33 hub assemblies for the front (basically everything between the two swing arms), I don't know what they are worth though??

Can some one give me an idea of what I should put on them? (Note this isn't a for sale post)

They were included in the sale when I bought the brakes for a brake upgrade on my 180 so I didn't purchase them separately .

Edited by D_Stirls

turns out the police had a field day there and defect 10 of their cars for sale, most for "offences" like a pod filter which AFAIK is totally legal so long as it's fastened. Bad day for the boys down at Synergy that's for sure :(

Shit someone's quota must be looking pretty flash now.

SAPOL. Revenue > Respect.

min ur front bar looks like domokuns mouth :D:(

Yeah i was waiting for that. I so need a new front bar or a new car will also do!

Yeah its the old ramp they used to load cars onto boats just past the Birkenhead Bridge.