SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Hey Jess,

Sorry i missed you Saturday night a villies!! =( i came by, but it was too late and everyone had left or was leaving

Car is good, just trying to finalise all the upgrades/service/mods im looking to do to it.

Crank collar looks like its going to be WAY too expensive, so its looking like N1 pump + improved pickup (the boostworx mod i was talking about) + sump baffel + Cam Cover Baffle Plate and i already have catch can(s)

then im also looking at suspension upgrade, boost controller, cam gears and 100,000km service. so just a little bit of work on the car =)

dont you just love tax time?? =D

Aww you came past!! Would of been nice to see you again! ;)

Really crank collar is to expensive :) Good stuff on the other mods..haha your going to run two catch cans? ;)

OoOoO What suspension you thinking? There are some really nice boost controllers in for sale section right now and not badly priced either I love the Blitz one

haha yes I do!!!

Aww you came past!! Would of been nice to see you again! ;)

Really crank collar is to expensive :) Good stuff on the other mods..haha your going to run two catch cans? ;)

OoOoO What suspension you thinking? There are some really nice boost controllers in for sale section right now and not badly priced either I love the Blitz one

haha yes I do!!!

Crank Collar mean removing engine from the car so the crank can be taken out and machined, hence lotsa $$$ (well, lots more $). and i think there is at least 1 (possibly 2) catch cans in the car already

where are these boost controllers that you speak of? i'm looking at the profec b spec II

suspension is just minor upgrades, caster, rear camber and front and rear sway bars

after all that is done, i think i'll be happy enough withthe condition of the car to look at taking it out to a few track days

Crank Collar mean removing engine from the car so the crank can be taken out and machined, hence lotsa $$$ (well, lots more $). and i think there is at least 1 (possibly 2) catch cans in the car already

where are these boost controllers that you speak of? i'm looking at the profec b spec II

suspension is just minor upgrades, caster, rear camber and front and rear sway bars

after all that is done, i think i'll be happy enough withthe condition of the car to look at taking it out to a few track days

hmmm bummer!

Oh little one you must use the force of the "search button" in for sale section private parts "boost controllers" and they all come up -there is a profec b there for cheap but has a busted solonoid ;)

CRD was selling them $375 delivered in there trade section! :)Greddy Profec B

You will feel the difference! haha should see how much negative camber I run on the front..awesome for trackdays not so good for street use ;) but dont matter cause basically a track car only now

OMG YAY!! will be nice to see you on the track!

brrrr i'm so cold ;)

i got a call from 1 of the midwives, to see how i'm doing haha

there making an appointment for me so i can go talk to them

Edited by pokie

brrrr i'm so cold :)

i got a call from 1 of the midwives, to see how i'm doing haha

there making an appointment for me so i can go talk to them

Yeah, I wish it would warm up, even a little.

Good luck with your appointments and all. You'll now find out how everyone is an expert in birth and being a parent. Have fun filtering thru all the bs. ;) If in doubt, talk to the real moms, like Kell.

thanks ;)

haha it probably won't be fun talking about it but aleast i'll get it out

ahh you know we're not Amercia right?? Mom is Mum here in Australia ;)

going to lay-by this pram i saw, i think it looks good and comfy :) haha

Edited by pokie

haha it probably won't be fun talking about it but aleast i'll get it out

ahh you know we're not Amercia right?? Mom is Mum here in Australia ;)

going to lay-by this pram i saw, i think it looks good and comfy :) haha

You'll probably fight the kid over who gets to sit in the pram ;)

hmmm bummer!

Oh little one you must use the force of the "search button" in for sale section private parts "boost controllers" and they all come up -there is a profec b there for cheap but has a busted solonoid ;)

CRD was selling them $375 delivered in there trade section! :)Greddy Profec B

You will feel the difference! haha should see how much negative camber I run on the front..awesome for trackdays not so good for street use ;) but dont matter cause basically a track car only now

OMG YAY!! will be nice to see you on the track!

oh, you mean second hand stuff.... no ways, prefer to buy new and isn't $375 a bit on the expensive side? =P

YES -ve camber FTMFW!!!!! I figured that i should really do the crazy driving on the track and keep it safe/off the roads, i just didn't want to do it till i knew a lot more about the condition of the car

wooo score, now i probably will try it HAHA

can't wait for 2moro night, it'll be good seeing peoples again :)

are you going to the dinner Amanda?

ill have to bring my name tags along ;)

this just in!

my car just randomly stalled... twice? stopped at the lights... revs dropped and stalled, started it and did the same thing?

i had aready been driving my car for about 15 minutes previous to this no worries.

only difference is i didnt warm it up before i drove it. i normally warm it up for about 2-3 minutes. could that be the problem?

this has happened b4, and i thought it was a fuel issue so i changed the fuel filter.

any ideas?

ummm naughty boy now your car is gunna go christine on your ass cause you didn't warm her up

on a serious note i would check your afm cause when they start dieing they will cut your car