SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Npz Luke and Yes Craig may even be $190

GUYS that go and See or Ring Ric DONT DONT DONT forget to tell him Steve sent you otherwise no discount

he has made up %15 loyalty cards which he will give me the next time i go in and i can hand some out but STILL need to say STEVE sent you

:banana:

You drive a Skyline, plates or no plates, you're still in the shit

Fecking LOL, truer words were never spoken :P

Also Nardi > all. I had one of those wanky bullshit Isotta wheels on my 180 and it was homo as to drive with. Nardi + 30mm bosskit spacer = win (or just get a Deep Corn for like $150 more :P)

nardi = win

i want to get one for the drift car, so much better than the Personal wheel i got on there at the moment

yays for RDO...............might start calculating the size of enclosure i can build for my subs in the patrol............. i know i need 26 litres per sub for a sealed enclosure, just gotta do some maths to work out how much i need to take out for the wheel tub lol

the threads were being monitored by their "legal representative". so even with warnings to people to keep their mouths shut, well we could see that working as well as the "dont post in here unless completely necessary". No one listens. Email sled [email protected] Adrian [email protected] or me [email protected] / [email protected]

Well I woke up this morning feeling much, much better ... flu all gone :banana:

Still groggy and overslept, but f**k it! Got things to catch up on. Still got the day off work. :P

just wondering if anyone knew much about greddy t517z x2 suit gtr. power potential, posatives and negatives

cheers in advance

I have seen these on a gtr with 700cc injectors re build and usual mods on 1.24 bar boost run 454rwkws... they are great turbo's plus they bolt into the stock location. i was planning on running these but im thinking of swithching to the GT2871R from CGU.. great responce not much difference from stock... hope that helps out a little i got a mag article with the write up on those turbos if ya wanna have a squizz

Rann really is a f**king idiot. :banana:

too f**kin right!

I wonder if they'll get heavy handed with all bikie association and whether that also includes the Longriders who are ex outlaws.

I have a couple of mates that are members, does that mean that I can no longer catch up with them once a month??

yeh there is no clear line drawn in the sand, i think you will see the law fall through in a few months, when they try to arrest or fine there first victim cause i can see way too many loop holes apearing

too f**kin right!

yeh there is no clear line drawn in the sand, i think you will see the law fall through in a few months, when they try to arrest or fine there first victim cause i can see way too many loop holes apearing

at the end of the day you are correct, there's no clear definition of what a bikie or an outlaw is. So if Roo or I have a sordid past, does that mean you're all in trouble if you come to Villis tonight?? Or will I be fined or arrested if I drop into their clubrooms once a month............ridiculous, they are EX outlaws so I'd like to see some defined legislation 1st.

are they laggy Mike?

did ya mean the CGU ones i plan on getting or the trust t517z?? cause the trust ones i haven't seen the dyno sheet but they're not to far off the N1's (supposedly.) and The CGU ones are basicaly the same as N1's but way better...